Henrik Norlander heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 59th in his last appearance at this event in 2020. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion of the event, which will be held August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:22 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Henrik Norlander odds for the Wyndham Championship
Norlander’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Norlander has an average finish of 31st.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Norlander has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +6 in his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Norlander at the Wyndham Championship
- Norlander finished 59th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 137 yards longer than the 7,127-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Sedgefield Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Norlander has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,247 yards, 120 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henrik Norlander 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||30||67-74-66-70 (-11)||10.060||4.648||$50,340|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||73-72||2.386||-2.824||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||N/A||$21,169|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||76-67||-7.426||-4.844||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||70-72||1.96||0.630||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-70||3.290||-5.496||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-73||2.44||-1.336||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70||-2.658||1.068||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||59||70-69-75-76 (+10)||-1.420||-0.232||$20,340|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-73||-4.930||-0.338||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||68-71-76-71 (-2)||13.256||1.724||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-72||3.182||0.638||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74||-0.144||-0.497||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-79||-0.405||-1.961||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-71||-4.574||-1.996||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-72||-3.928||-2.239||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-69||-0.77||-0.448||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||63||69-67-73-73 (-6)||-2.183||2.366||$16,492|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||68-67-70-68 (-7)||-1.848||0.531||$17,400|
Norlander’s last appearance, his 30th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from