Henrik Norlander currently hasodds to win The RSM Classic. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Norlander from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 11:33 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Henrik Norlander odds for the The RSM Classic
Norlander’s recent form
- Norlander will attempt to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Norlander has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- Norlander has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those five times he’s made the cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Norlander at The RSM Classic
- Over Norlander’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five two times. His average finish at the event is 29th.
- In his last six attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut five times.
- Norlander played in this event last in 2020 made the cut but did not finish. Norlander carded his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Measuring 7,005 yards, Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,299 yards .
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) checks in at 7,005 yards, 255 yards shorter than the average course Norlander has played over the past year (7,260 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henrik Norlander 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||67||71-69-72-78 (+10)||$15,825|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||45||70-66-69-71 (-8)||$19,342|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||18||71-72-71-64 (-2)||$118,718|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||65||67-69-72-71 (-5)||$14,980|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||4||68-66-70-64 (-20)||$280,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||70-75||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||45||68-73-72-67 (-4)||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||5||68-68-66-67 (-19)||$115,938|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||28||67-69-69-68 (-11)||$41,540|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||38||68-72-70-69 (-9)||$34,125|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||61||65-71-71-72 (-1)||$16,206|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||25||70-68-73-68 (-5)||$56,088|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||78-72||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||50||69-72-69-70 (E)||$18,325|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||80-76||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||48||69-69-72-72 (-2)||$17,687|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-78||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||71-72||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||80-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||71||71-75-74-78 (+10)||$18,879|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||26||64-70-74-73 (-7)||$59,280|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||22||68-71-67-67 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||2||73-69-68-69 (-9)||$456,375|
|January 21-24||The American Express||12||71-68-70-66 (-13)||$137,350|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||65-73||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Norlander’s 67th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Houston Open (Memorial Park Golf Course, November 11-14).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from