Henrik Norlander heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut in his most recent tournament, the 3M Open. A field of 170 golfers will look to claim defending champion Cameron Davis’ title when the tournament gets underway July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:25 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Henrik Norlander odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Norlander’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Norlander has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Norlander finished 31st in his only finish over his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, he finished 22 relative to par in his only made cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Norlander at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- In Norlander’s last two appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 25th.
- Norlander made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Norlander finished 38th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He finished three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while Detroit Golf Club is set to play at 7,340 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- The average course Norlander has played over the last year (7,248 yards) is 92 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henrik Norlander 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||73-72||2.386||-2.824||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||N/A||$21,169|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||76-67||-7.426||-4.844||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||70-72||1.96||0.630||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-70||3.290||-5.496||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-73||2.44||-1.336||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70||-2.658||1.068||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||59||70-69-75-76 (+10)||-1.420||-0.232||$20,340|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-73||-4.930||-0.338||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||68-71-76-71 (-2)||13.256||1.724||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-72||3.182||0.638||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74||-0.144||-0.497||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-79||-0.405||-1.961||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-71||-4.574||-1.996||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-72||-3.928||-2.239||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-69||-0.77||-0.448||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||63||69-67-73-73 (-6)||-2.183||2.366||$16,492|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||68-67-70-68 (-7)||-1.848||0.531||$17,400|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from