Henrik Norlander heads into the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +35000 odds to win after he missed the cut at the Wells Fargo Championship, his last tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Henrik Norlander odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Norlander’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Norlander has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Norlander has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He finished -2 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Norlander at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Norlander missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,209 yards, 111 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.03 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At Colonial Country Club, the scoring average is higher at -2.5 per tournament.
- The courses Norlander has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,270 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.4 among finishers, which is lower than the -2.5 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henrik Norlander 2021 results
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||80-76||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||48||69-69-72-72 (-2)||$17,687|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-78||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||71-72||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||80-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||71||71-75-74-78 (+10)||$18,879|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||26||64-70-74-73 (-7)||$59,280|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||22||68-71-67-67 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||2||73-69-68-69 (-9)||$456,375|
|January 21-24||The American Express||12||71-68-70-66 (-13)||$137,350|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||65-73||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from