In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Norlander from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:27 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Henrik Norlander odds for the 3M Open
Norlander’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Norlander has an average finish of 52nd.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Norlander hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 52nd.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +12.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Norlander at the 3M Open
- Norlander has an average finish of 48th over his last two trips to this tournament.
- Norlander made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Norlander finished 73rd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Norlander recorded four birdies and four bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,269 yards.
- The courses Norlander has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,256 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Henrik Norlander 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||N/A||$21,169|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||76-67||-7.426||-4.844||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||70-72||1.96||0.630||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-70||3.290||-5.496||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-73||2.44||-1.336||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70||-2.658||1.068||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||59||70-69-75-76 (+10)||-1.420||-0.232||$20,340|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-73||-4.930||-0.338||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||68-71-76-71 (-2)||13.256||1.724||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-72||3.182||0.638||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74||-0.144||-0.497||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-79||-0.405||-1.961||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-71||-4.574||-1.996||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-72||-3.928||-2.239||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-69||-0.77||-0.448||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||63||69-67-73-73 (-6)||-2.183||2.366||$16,492|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||68-67-70-68 (-7)||-1.848||0.531||$17,400|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from