The Washington Wizards (10-5) will host the Miami Heat (11-5) after winning three home games in a row. The matchup begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 20, 2021. The Heat () meet the Wizards ( to win) on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
This article makes reference to betting data valid as of November 20, 2021 at 7:09 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat vs Wizards Betting Odds
Heat Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of November 20
Victor Oladipo: Out (Right Knee),
Markieff Morris: Out (Neck),
Bam Adebayo: Day To Day (Knee),
Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Wrist)
Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team),
Daniel Gafford: Day To Day (Thumb),
Davis Bertans: Out (Ankle),
Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|110.3 (6)||Points/Gm||103.6 (7)|
|13.6 (23)||Possessions/Game||18.9 (14)|
|46.3 (6)||Field Goal %||43 (4)|
|35.3 (9)||3PT %||31.2 (3)|
|53.1 (7)||Effective FG %||48.3 (1)|
|57 (5)||True Shooting %||52.2 (1)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|106.2 (20)||Points/Gm||102.3 (4)|
|18.9 (17)||Possessions/Game||13.6 (8)|
|45.8 (12)||Field Goal %||43 (4)|
|33 (25)||3PT %||33.1 (9)|
|52 (16)||Effective FG %||51.1 (14)|
|55.4 (10)||True Shooting %||54.3 (13)|
Heat and Wizards Betting Records
- Miami has put together a 12-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Heat have been favored by 2.5 points or more nine times this season, and covered the spread in six of those contests.
- So far this season, nine out of Miami’s 16 games have hit the over.
- Washington has compiled a 9-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have covered the spread three times this year (3-3 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, five out of Washington’s 15 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Heat took down the Wizards . Jimmy Butler led the Heat with 32 points, and Bradley Beal paced the Wizards with 30. The Heat covered the spread as 6.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 209 total points to cover the 206-point over/under.
- 11/18/2021 DNP – Heat: Tyler Herro; Wizards: Spencer Dinwiddie
- Butler leads the Heat scoring 24.8 points per game.
- Bam Adebayo paces Miami with 11 rebounds a game and Kyle Lowry leads the team with 7.6 assists per contest.
- Duncan Robinson makes 3.1 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Butler leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Adebayo collects 0.5 blocks an outing to pace Miami.
- The Wizards go-to guy, Beal, leads the team in both scoring (23.8 points per game) and assists (5.7 assists per game).
- Kyle Kuzma collects all of the boards and is the Washington leader in rebounds, pulling down 9.1 per game.
- Kuzma leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Washington’s Beal has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.