The Miami Heat (10-5) hope to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Washington Wizards (10-4) at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at FTX Arena. The Heat () take on the Wizards ( on the moneyline) at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of November 18, 2021 at 6:09 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat vs Wizards Betting Odds
Heat Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of November 18
Victor Oladipo: Out (Right Knee),
Markieff Morris: Out (Neck),
Tyler Herro: Out (Wrist)
Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team),
Daniel Gafford: Day To Day (Thumb),
Davis Bertans: Out (Ankle),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Rest),
Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|110.1 (6)||Points/Gm||103 (7)|
|14.5 (21)||Possessions/Game||20.2 (17)|
|46.1 (9)||Field Goal %||42.5 (2)|
|35.1 (12)||3PT %||30.8 (2)|
|52.9 (8)||Effective FG %||47.8 (1)|
|56.8 (6)||True Shooting %||51.7 (1)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|106.9 (18)||Points/Gm||102.7 (6)|
|20.2 (14)||Possessions/Game||14.5 (10)|
|45.6 (12)||Field Goal %||42.7 (4)|
|32.3 (25)||3PT %||32.6 (6)|
|51.5 (19)||Effective FG %||50.6 (9)|
|55.2 (13)||True Shooting %||54 (10)|
Heat and Wizards Betting Records
- Miami has won 11 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover four times.
- The Heat have covered the spread when playing as at least 7-point favorites in two of two chances this season.
- In Miami’s 15 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- Washington has put together a 9-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- A total of four Washington games this year have gone over the point total.
- Jimmy Butler leads the Heat in scoring, averaging 24.3 points per game.
- Bam Adebayo paces Miami with 11.2 rebounds a game and Kyle Lowry leads the team with 7.3 assists per matchup.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from long distance. He knocks down 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Butler leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Adebayo collects 0.5 blocks a game to pace Miami.
- Bradley Beal takes the top spot on the Wizards scoring and assist lists, putting up 23.2 points and 5.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Kyle Kuzma is the Washington leader with 8.9 per game.
- Kuzma makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wizards, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Washington’s Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.