The Miami Heat (2-3) are favored by points against the Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) on Monday, January 4, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on SUN. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 3, 2021, 11:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Thunder Betting Odds
Heat vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 4
Avery Bradley: Day To Day (Illness),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Right Knee)
Aleksej Pokusevski: Day To Day (Concussion),
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Heat and Thunder Records ATS
- Miami is an even 2-2 against the spread this season.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 5 of 5 games this season (100%).
- With a 3-2 record ATS this season, Oklahoma City has outplayed expectations ATS this season.
- Five of Oklahoma City’s five games (100%) this season have been over the over/under.
VIDEO: NBA picks and predictions for tonight
Head to Head
Darius Bazley (21 points) led the Thunder past Tyler Herro (30 points) and the Heat 116-115 in their last matchup on Wednesday. The Heat were favored by 4.5 points in the game, but the Thunder covered the spread. The 231 total points in the matchup went over the 221.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/12/2020||Heat||Thunder||-4.5||221.5||-176||144||Regular Season||116-115 OKC*|
|1/17/2020||Heat||Thunder||-1||217||-114||-106||Regular Season||115-108 MIA*|
|3/18/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-107 MIA|
|2/1/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-102 OKC|
|4/9/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-93 OKC|
|3/23/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-99 OKC|
|12/27/2016||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-94 OKC|
|11/7/2016||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-85 OKC|
|1/17/2016||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-74 OKC|
|12/3/2015||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-95 MIA|
- 8/12/2020 DNP – Heat: Kendrick Nunn; Thunder: Dennis Schroder
- 1/17/2020 DNP – Heat: Tyler Herro; Thunder: Steven Adams
- Miami’s games this season have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup point total (213 points) in 1280% of opportunities (64 out of five matchups).
- In three out of Oklahoma City’s five games this year (60%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Monday’s matchup.
- The Heat have seen a 214.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of one point separates this contest’s over/under (213 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (212 points) this season.
- The Heat have an average implied point total of 35 this season, which is 76 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (111).
- This season, Miami has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (111) 55 times.
- The Thunder’s average implied point total on the season (28 points) is 75 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (103 points).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than 103 points four times this season.
- The Heat are the NBA’s 28th-highest scoring team (103.4 PPG), while the Thunder allow their opponents the 12th-fewest points per game (109.4) in the league.
- The Heat have been out-scored by 39 points this season (7.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Thunder have out-scored them by 34 more points on the year (6.8 per game).
- Bam Adebayo leads the Heat in points and rebounds. He puts up 19.0 points per game while adding 8.0 rebounds.
- Adebayo’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 9.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.0.
- The team is led in assists by Goran Dragic’s 5.2 per game.
- Dragic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.1 lower than his season average of 23.6.
- Duncan Robinson connects on 2.8 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots higher than his season average of 2.8.
- Adebayo averages 1.6 steals and 1.0 block per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Miami.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (18.8 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 3.5 assists, 3.3 less than his season average of 6.8.
- Bazley’s 8.6 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.2 points per game.
- Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 5.5 rebounds, 3.1 rebounds less than his season average of 8.6.
- Luguentz Dort is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, knocking down 2.4 threes per game.
- Dort’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 2.4.
- Oklahoma City’s Aleksej Pokusevski has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Bazley is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.
- Bazley’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from