Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-18) into a matchup against the Miami Heat (13-17) after putting up 31 points in an 117-101 win over the Cavaliers. The Thunder are underdogs in the matchup on Monday, February 22, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 22, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Thunder Betting Odds
Heat vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 22
Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Hip),
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Ankle),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Heat and Thunder Records ATS
- Miami’s record against the spread is 11-19 this season.
- The Heat have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 5 points, going 3-7 this season.
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 14 of 30 games this season (46.7%).
- Oklahoma City has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 17-12-1.
- 15 of Oklahoma City’s 30 games (50%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Bam Adebayo (20 points) led the Heat past Gilgeous-Alexander (18 points) and the Thunder 118-90 in their last matchup on January 4, 2021. The Heat were favored by 9 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 208 total points in the matchup fell short of the 214-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2021||Heat||Heat||-9||214||-470||360||Regular Season||118-90 MIA|
- In Miami’s matchups this season, the Heat and their opponents have eclipsed Monday’s over/under of 213.5 points 15 times (50% of opportunities).
- In 66.7% of Oklahoma City’s games this season (20 of 30), the total points scored was higher than Monday’s 213.5-point over/under.
- The Heat have seen a 216.8 average over/under in their games this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.4 points separates the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (219.9 points) and this game’s over/under (213.5 points).
- The average implied total for the Heat this season is 112.9 points, 3.9 more points than their implied total of 109 points in Monday’s game.
- This season, Miami has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (109) 14 times.
- The Thunder’s average implied point total on the season (114.1 points) is 10.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (104 points).
- Oklahoma City has put up more than 104 points in 19 games on the season.
- The Heat are the NBA’s 27th-highest scoring team (106.8 PPG), while the Thunder allow their opponents the 19th-fewest points per game (112.7) in the league.
- The Heat have a negative point differential on the season (-93 total points, -3.1 per game), as do the Thunder (-163 total points, -5.5 per game).
- The Heat points and rebounds leader is Adebayo. He puts up 19.6 points per game and pulls down 9.4 rebounds.
- Adebayo’s points prop total for the game is set at 18.5, 1.1 points less than his season average of 19.6.
- Jimmy Butler paces the team with 7.6 assists per game.
- Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 33.5, 1.2 less than his season average of 34.7.
- Duncan Robinson connects on 3.2 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Miami’s steals leader is Butler, who collects 1.9 per game. Adebayo leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
- Butler’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assists leaderboards with 22.5 points per game and 6.5 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 5.9 lower than his season average of 34.4.
- Darius Bazley collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.3 per game.
- Bazley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 20.8.
- Al Horford is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, knocking down 2.1 threes per game.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Oklahoma City’s Theo Maledon has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Horford is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Horford’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from