The Orlando Magic (13-25) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Miami Heat (20-18) on Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 208.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 14, 2021, 11:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Magic Betting Odds
Heat vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 14
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Bam Adebayo: Out (Knee),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
James Ennis III: Out (Calf),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Evan Fournier: Out (Groin),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
Heat and Magic Records ATS
- Miami has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 17-20-1 against the spread.
- The Heat are 1-4 against the spread this season when they are at least a 7.5-point favorite.
- Only 17 of 38 Miami games this season (44.7%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Orlando has a 17-20-1 record ATS this season.
- Orlando and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 47.4% (18) of their 38 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Heat took down the Magic 111-103. Jimmy Butler led the Heat with 27 points, and Nikola Vucevic paced the Magic with 24. The Magic covered the spread as 9-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 214 total points to finish over on the 210-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2021||Heat||Heat||-9||210||-422||325||Regular Season||111-103 MIA|
|12/23/2020||Heat||Magic||-4.5||218||-192||159||Regular Season||113-107 ORL|
- Miami’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup total (208.5 points) in 23 out of 38 opportunities (60.5% of matchups).
- In Orlando’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup total in 25 out of 38 matchups (65.8%).
- On average, the Heat have seen a 214.5 over/under in their games this season, 6.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Magic’s games this season (216.7 points).
- The Heat’s average implied point total this season is 4.5 more points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (112.5 implied points on average compared to 108 implied points in this game).
- Miami has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (108) 20 times this season.
- The 112-point average implied total on the season for the Magic is 11 more points than the team’s 101-point implied total in this matchup.
- Orlando has scored more than 101 points 23 times this season.
- The Heat are the NBA’s 26th-highest scoring team (106.8 PPG), while the Magic allow their opponents the 14th-fewest points per game (111.9) in the league.
- The Heat have a negative point differential on the season (-38 total points, -1 per game), as do the Magic (-272 total points, -7.1 per game).
- The Heat points and assists leader is Butler. He puts up 21.1 points per game and records 8.0 assists.
- Butler’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 2.0 lower than his season average of 36.5.
- Miami is led in rebounds by Bam Adebayo’s 9.5 per game.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Miami’s steals leader is Butler, who averages 2.0 per game. Adebayo leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Vucevic is at the top of the Magic scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 24.6 points per game and 11.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Vucevic’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 39.5, 0.5 less than his season average of 40.0.
- Markelle Fultz holds the title of Orlando assist leader, dishing out 5.4 assists per game this season.
- Vucevic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, cashing in 2.6 treys per game.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Terrence Ross (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Mohamed Bamba (0.9 per game).
- Bamba’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from