The Orlando Magic (13-23) are underdogs as they try to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Miami Heat (18-18) on Thursday, March 11 at American Airlines Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on SUN. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 11, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Magic Betting Odds
Heat vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 11
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Bam Adebayo: Out (Knee),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
James Ennis III: Out (Calf),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Aaron Gordon: Day To Day (Ankle),
Evan Fournier: Out (Groin),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
Heat and Magic Records ATS
- Miami’s record against the spread is 16-20 this season.
- The Heat are 1-2 against the spread this season when they are at least an 8-point favorite.
- Only 16 of 36 Miami games this season (44.4%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Orlando has a 16-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- Orlando and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 47.2% (17) of their 36 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Magic took down the Heat 113-107. Bam Adebayo led the Heat with 25 points, and Evan Fournier paced the Magic with 25. The Magic covered the spread as 4.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 220 total points to hit the over on the 218-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||Heat||Magic||-4.5||218||-192||159||Regular Season||113-107 ORL|
- In Miami’s matchups this season, the Heat and their opponents have eclipsed Thursday’s total of 211.5 points 20 times (55.6% of opportunities).
- In 58.3% of Orlando’s games this season (21 of 36), the total points scored was more than Thursday’s 211.5-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Heat games is 215.2 points, 3.7 more than the over/under of 211.5 points for this contest.
- Magic’s games have a total points bet of 217.8 points this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Heat’s average implied point total this season is 2.7 more points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (112.7 implied points on average compared to 110 implied points in this game).
- Miami has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (110) 15 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Magic (112.2) is 10.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (102).
- Orlando has scored more than 102 points 22 times this season.
- The Heat are the league’s 26th-highest scoring team (106.8 PPG), while the Magic allow the 15th-fewest points per game (112.2) in NBA action.
- The Heat have a negative point differential on the season (-57 total points, -1.6 per game), as do the Magic (-237 total points, -6.6 per game).
- Jimmy Butler leads the Heat in scoring (20.5 points per game) and assisting (7.8 assists per game).
- Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 31.5, 4.4 lower than his season average of 35.9.
- Adebayo paces Miami with 9.5 rebounds per game.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Butler leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Adebayo collects 1.0 block a contest to pace Miami.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Nikola Vucevic is at the top of the Magic scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 24.6 points per game and 11.6 rebounds per game this season.
- Vucevic’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 11.5 rebounds, 0.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.6.
- The Orlando leader in assists is Markelle Fultz with 5.4 assists per game.
- Vucevic leads the Magic in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Terrence Ross is at the top of Orlando’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Ross’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from