The Miami Heat (8-14) visit the New York Knicks (11-13) after losing three straight road games. The Heat are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 7, 2021. The over/under is 211.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 7, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Knicks Betting Odds
Heat vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 7
Maurice Harkless: Out (Thigh),
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Out (Ankle),
Jimmy Butler: Day To Day (Left foot),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Right Knee),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Knee)
Heat and Knicks Records ATS
- Miami has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 7-15 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Heat are 2-6 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Miami and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 45.5% of its games this season (10/22).
- So far this season, New York managed an even 12-12 record ATS.
- New York and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 29.2% (7) of their 24 games played.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over on Sunday’s 211.5 total in 14 out of 22 games (63.6%) this season.
- In New York’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup point total in nine out of 24 matchups (37.5%).
- This season, the average total for Heat games is 218.3 points, 6.8 more than the over/under of 211.5 points for this contest.
- Knicks’ games have an over/under of 206.6 points this season, 4.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The average implied total for the Heat this season is 114.1 points, 5.1 more points than their implied total of 109 points in Sunday’s game.
- Miami has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (109) 10 times this season.
- The Knicks’ average implied point total on the season (109.8 points) is 6.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (103 points).
- New York has put up more than 103 points in 13 games on the season.
- The Heat are the league’s 26th-highest scoring team (107.2 PPG), while the Knicks allow the fewest points per game (103.9) in NBA play.
- The Heat have been out-scored by 85 points this season (3.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Knicks have out-scored them by 29 more points on the year (1.2 per game).
- The Heat points and rebounds leader is Bam Adebayo. He averages 20.0 points per game and grabs 9.2 rebounds.
- Adebayo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 3.9 less than his season average of 34.4.
- Jimmy Butler paces the team with 6.3 assists per game.
- Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 31.1.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Miami’s steals leader is Butler, who averages 2.1 per game. Adebayo leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 2.1.
- Julius Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (22.6 per game), rebounds (10.9 per game), and assists (5.9 per game).
- Randle’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 4.9 less than his season average of 39.4.
- Alec Burks makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Burks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Mitchell Robinson is at the top of New York’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Nerlens Noel leads the squad in blocks with 1.9 per game.
- Mitchell Robinson’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals lower than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from