The Miami Heat (11-17) bring a three-game slide into a road matchup with the Sacramento Kings (12-15), who have lost four straight. The Kings are underdogs by in the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET (on SUN) on Thursday, February 18. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 18, 2021, 12:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Kings Betting Odds
Heat vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 18
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Out (Ankle),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Heat and Kings Records ATS
- Miami’s record against the spread is 9-18-1 this season.
- The Heat are 5-11-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1.5-point favorite.
- Only 13 of 28 Miami games this season (46.4%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento has a 13-14 record ATS this season.
- The Kings only hold a 1-5 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- 17 of Sacramento’s 27 games (63%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Heat got a team-high 30 points out of Jimmy Butler on the way to a 105-104 win against De’Aaron Fox (30 points) and the Kings in their last matchup on January 30, 2021. The Heat were 6.5-point favorites in the game, but the Kings covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 209 total points to finish under the 223-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Heat||Heat||-6.5||223||-253||206||Regular Season||105-104 MIA*|
- 1/30/2021 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic, Kendrick Nunn
- In Miami’s matchups this season, the Heat and their opponents have exceeded Thursday’s point total of 223.5 points nine times (32.1% of opportunities).
- In Sacramento’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup point total in 20 out of 27 matchups (74.1%).
- On average, the over/under in Heat games is 6.2 points fewer than the over/under of 223.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 9.6 points separates the average total points bet in Kings’ games (233.1 points) and this game’s over/under (223.5 points).
- The Heat have an average implied point total equal to their implied total in Thursday’s game (113).
- This season, Miami has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) nine times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total on the season (116.4 points) is 5.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (111 points).
- This season, Sacramento has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points 17 times.
- The Heat are at the 27th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (106.8 PPG), while the Kings allow the most points per game (119.3) in the league.
- The Heat have a negative point differential on the season (-103 total points, -3.7 per game), as do the Kings (-147 total points, -5.4 per game).
- Bam Adebayo leads the Heat in points and rebounds. He scores 19.9 points per game while also adding 9.2 rebounds.
- Adebayo’s points prop total for the game is set at 17.5, 2.4 points less than his season average of 19.9.
- The squad is led in assists by Butler’s 7.4 per game.
- Butler’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 2.0 less than his season average of 34.5.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from long distance. He makes 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Butler leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Adebayo collects 1.0 block a game to pace Miami.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- The Kings go-to guy, Fox, leads the team in both scoring (23.2 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- Fox’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.7 points lower than his season average of 23.2.
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 7.7 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 1.7 less than his season average of 22.2.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, averaging 3.9 treys per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 3.9.
- Sacramento’s Tyrese Haliburton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Holmes is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from