The Atlanta Hawks (14-20) are underdogs () to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Miami Heat (17-17) on Tuesday, March 2 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 2, 2021, 6:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Hawks Betting Odds
Heat vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 2
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Jimmy Butler: Day To Day (Knee),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Kevin Huerter: Day To Day (Back),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle/Knee),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Day To Day (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Heat and Hawks Records ATS
- Miami has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 15-19 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Heat are 4-9 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Only 16 of 34 Miami games this season (47.1%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Atlanta has a 16-18 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least a 4-point underdog, the Hawks often come up short with only a 5-7 record against the spread.
- 18 of Atlanta’s 34 games (52.9%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Heat knocked off the Hawks 109-99. Kendrick Nunn led the Heat with 24 points, and John Collins paced the Hawks with 34. The Heat covered the spread as 2.5-point favorites, and the teams scored 208 total points to fall short of the 224.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2021||Heat||Heat||-2.5||224.5||-139||116||Regular Season||109-99 MIA*|
- 2/28/2021 DNP – Heat: Jimmy Butler;
Hawks: De’Andre Hunter
- In Miami’s matchups this season, the Heat and their opponents have exceeded Tuesday’s total of 220.5 points 12 times (35.3% of opportunities).
- In Atlanta’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup point total in 20 out of 34 matchups (58.8%).
- On average, the over/under in Heat games is 3.5 points fewer than the over/under of 220.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 5.7 points separates the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (226.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (220.5 points).
- The average implied total for the Heat this season is 112.7 points, 0.7 more points than their implied total of 112 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Miami has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (112) 13 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hawks (116.5) is 8.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Atlanta has put up more than 108 points in 26 games on the season.
- The Heat are the league’s 24th-highest scoring team (107.7 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 21st-fewest points per game (113.1) in NBA play.
- The Heat have been out-scored by 53 points this season (1.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hawks have out-scored them by only two more points on the year (zero per game).
- The Heat points and assists leader is Jimmy Butler. He averages 20.1 points per game and adds 7.8 assists.
- Butler’s assists prop over/under for the contest is set at 6.5 assists, 1.3 assists less than his season average of 7.8.
- Miami’s rebounding leader is Bam Adebayo, who grabs 9.7 per game.
- Adebayo’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 10.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.7.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from beyond the arc. He makes 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Butler leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Adebayo collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Miami.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Trae Young, leads the team in both scoring (26.5 points per game) and assists (9.5 assists per game).
- Young’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 2.0 points higher than his season average of 26.5.
- Clint Capela collects all of the boards and is the Atlanta leader in rebounds, pulling down 14.0 per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 2.3 less than his season average of 29.8.
- Young makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawks, cashing in 2.4 treys per game.
- Young’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Cameron Reddish (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (2.3 per game).
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 2.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from