Domantas Sabonis leads the Indiana Pacers (21-24) into a matchup with the Miami Heat (23-24) after putting up 35 points in a 132-124 loss to the Wizards. The Pacers are underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, March 31, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on BSSUN. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 31, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Pacers Betting Odds
Heat vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 31
KZ Okpala: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Udonis Haslem: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Kendrick Nunn: Day To Day (Ankle),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Victor Oladipo: Out (Illnes)
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Toe),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Doug McDermott: Day To Day (Ankle)
Heat and Pacers Records ATS
- Miami is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 18-27-2
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Heat are 11-17-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Miami and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 44.7% of its games this season (21/47).
- Indiana holds a losing record ATS this season with 18 wins and 27 losses ATS.
- The Pacers only hold a 9-15 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- 37.8% of Indiana’s 45 games this season have missed the over/under.
Head to Head
The Pacers got a team-high 17 points from Sabonis on the way to a 109-106 victory over Bam Adebayo (29 points) and the Heat in their most recent matchup on March 21, 2021. The Heat were 3.5-point favorites in the game, but the Pacers covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 215 total points to finish below the 218.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/21/2021||Heat||Heat||-3.5||218.5||-153||127||Regular Season||109-106 IND*|
|3/19/2021||Heat||Heat||-4.5||216.5||-193||158||Regular Season||137-110 IND*|
- 3/21/2021 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic;
Pacers: TJ Warren
- 3/19/2021 DNP –
Pacers: TJ Warren
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over on Wednesday’s 216 total in 18 out of 47 games (38.3%) this season.
- In 33 out of Indiana’s 45 games this season (73.3%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Heat games is two points fewer than the over/under of 216 points in this contest.
- Pacers’ games have a total points bet of 226.5 points this season, 10.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Heat’s average implied point total this season is three more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (112 implied points on average compared to 109 implied points in this game).
- Miami has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (109) 21 times this season.
- The Pacers’ average implied point total on the season (113.4 points) is 6.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (107 points).
- Indiana has scored more than 107 points in 35 games on the season.
- The Heat are the league’s 26th-highest scoring team (106.3 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 21st-fewest points per game (113.2) in NBA action.
- The Heat have a -60-point scoring differential on the season (-1.3 per game). The Pacers have out-scored opponents by only five points on the season (0.1 more per game).
- The Heat points and assists leader is Jimmy Butler. He scores 21.5 points per game and dishes out 7.3 assists.
- Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 38.5, 2.0 greater than his season average of 36.5.
- Miami’s rebounding leader is Adebayo, who averages 9.6 per game.
- Adebayo’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 0.2 greater than his season average of 34.3.
- Duncan Robinson is the top three-point shooter for the Heat, connecting on 3.3 per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Butler leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Adebayo collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Miami.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Malcolm Brogdon owns the Pacers top spot in scoring with 21.5 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 5.9 assists per contest.
- Brogdon’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 0.4 greater than his season average of 32.1.
- Sabonis (11.3 rebounds per game) and T.J. McConnell (6.5 assists per game) are the Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists.
- McConnell’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 18.5, 1.2 higher than his season average of 17.3.
- Brogdon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots higher than his season average of 2.7.
- Indiana’s McConnell has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Myles Turner is first in blocks with 3.5 per game.
- McConnell’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from