The Miami Heat (22-20) play the Indiana Pacers (18-22) as 5-point favorites on Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on SUN. The matchup’s point total is set at 217.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 21, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Pacers Betting Odds
Heat vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 21
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Andre Iguodala: Day To Day (Hip),
Udonis Haslem: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Back),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee)
JaKarr Sampson: Day To Day (Knee),
Jalen Lecque: Day To Day (Ankle),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Heat and Pacers Records ATS
- Miami is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 18-24
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Heat are 5-9 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Miami and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 45.2% of its games this season (19/42).
- Indiana has a 16-24 record against the spread this season.
- The Pacers attain a 4-3 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 5-point underdog.
- Indiana and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 60% (24) of its 40 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Pacers defeated the Heat 137-110. Bam Adebayo led the Heat with 20 points, and Malcolm Brogdon paced the Pacers with 27. The Pacers covered the spread as 4.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 247 total points to finish over on the 216.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/19/2021||Heat||Heat||-4.5||216.5||-193||158||Regular Season||137-110 IND*|
Pacers: TJ Warren
- Miami’s games this year have gone over the point total for Sunday’s matchup total (217.5 points) in 38.1% of opportunities (16 out of 42 matchups).
- In 28 out of Indiana’s 40 games this year (70%), the competing teams scored more points than the over/under in Sunday’s matchup.
- The Heat have seen a 213.9 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Pacers’ games have a total points bet of 225.9 points this season, 8.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Heat’s average implied point total this season is 1.4 more points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (112.4 implied points on average compared to 111 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Miami has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (111) 17 times.
- The Pacers’ average implied point total on the season (113.4 points) is 7.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (106 points).
- Indiana has scored more than 106 points in 31 games on the season.
- The Heat are the league’s 26th-highest scoring team (106.4 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 20th-fewest points per game (112.8) in NBA play.
- The Heat have a -49-point scoring differential on the season (-1.1 per game). The Pacers have out-scored opponents by only 17 points on the season (0.4 more per game).
- Jimmy Butler leads the Heat in points and assists. He puts up 21.6 points per game while tacking on 7.5 assists.
- Miami is led in rebounds by Adebayo’s 9.5 per game.
- Duncan Robinson is the top three-point shooter for the Heat, hitting 3.3 per game.
- Miami’s blocks leader is Adebayo, who collects 1.0 per game. Butler leads the team averaging 2.1 steals a contest.
- Brogdon outpaced his teammates on the Pacers scoring front by putting up 21.8 points per game. He adds 4.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Domantas Sabonis with 11.3 rebounds per game and T.J. McConnell with 6.5 assists per game.
- Justin Holiday is tops from three-point range for the Pacers, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Indiana’s McConnell has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Myles Turner is first in blocks with 3.4 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from