The Miami Heat (35-30) are favored () to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (36-28) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, May 4 at American Airlines Arena. The matchup airs on BSSUN. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 4, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Heat vs Mavericks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 4
Victor Oladipo: Out (Knee),
Andre Iguodala: Day To Day (Hip),
Tyler Herro: Out (Foot)
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
Kristaps Porzingis: Day To Day (Knee),
Maxi Kleber: Day To Day (Achilles)
Heat and Mavericks Records ATS
- Miami is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 30-35
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Heat are 11-17 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Miami and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 50.8% of its games this season (33/65).
- Dallas has a 30-34 record ATS this season.
- For the 27th time this season, the Mavericks are at least a 4-point underdog, where they have a record of 9-17 against the spread.
- Dallas and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 43.8% (28) of their 64 games played.
Head to Head
Luka Doncic (27 points) led the Mavericks past Bam Adebayo (19 points) and the Heat 93-83 in their last matchup on January 1, 2021. The Heat were favored by 1.5 points in the game, but the Mavericks covered the spread. The 176 total points in the matchup fell short of the 225-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2021||Heat||Mavericks||-1.5||225||-122||102||Regular Season||93-83 DAL|
- In Miami’s matchups this season, the Heat and their opponents have exceeded Tuesday’s over/under of 216.5 points 26 times (40% of opportunities).
- In 41 out of Dallas’ 64 games this year (64.1%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- The Heat have seen a 214.2 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (221.8 points).
- The Heat have an average implied point total of 111.3 this season, which is 1.3 points higher than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (110).
- Miami has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (110) 28 times.
- The Mavericks’ average implied point total on the season (114.6 points) is 8.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (106 points).
- Dallas has scored more than 106 points in 44 games this season.
- The Heat are the NBA’s 27th-highest scoring team (107 PPG), while the Mavericks allow their opponents the ninth-fewest points per game (110) in the league.
- The Heat have a -18-point scoring differential on the season (-0.3 per game). The Mavericks have out-scored opponents by 120 points on the season (1.8 more per game).
- Jimmy Butler leads the Heat in scoring (21.5 points per game) and assisting (7.2 assists per game).
- Butler’s points prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.0 point higher than his season average of 21.5.
- Adebayo paces Miami with 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Adebayo’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 boards, 1.6 rebounds less than his season average of 9.1.
- Duncan Robinson is the top three-point shooter for the Heat, hitting 3.5 per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Miami’s steals leader is Butler, who collects 2.1 per game. Adebayo leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- Butler’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 2.1.
- Doncic’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Mavericks scoring and assists leaderboards with 28.6 points per game and 8.9 assists per game.
- Doncic’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5 assists, 0.4 assists lower than his season average of 8.9.
- When it comes to rebounds, Kristaps Porzingis is the Dallas leader with 9.1 per game.
- Porzingis’ rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 10.5 rebounds, 1.4 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.1.
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.9 made threes per game.
- Doncic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- Nobody on Dallas grabs more steals than Doncic (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Porzingis (1.4 per game).
- Doncic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from