The Miami Heat (52-29) will try to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (22-59) on April 10, 2022 at Amway Center. The Heat (on the spread, to win) meet the Magic on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Heat vs Magic Betting Odds
Heat Vs. Magic Player Props
Injury Report as of April 10
Tyler Herro: Out (Knee),
Dewayne Dedmon: Out (Ankle),
Kyle Lowry: Out (Rest),
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Bam Adebayo: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Rest)
Wendell Carter Jr.: Out (Wrist),
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Bol Bol: Out (Foot),
Cole Anthony: Out (Toe),
Jalen Suggs: Out (Ankle),
Franz Wagner: Out (Ankle)
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||Magic Defense|
|109.2 (21)||Points/Gm||111.6 (16)|
|15.4 (27)||Possessions/Game||20.8 (17)|
|46.8 (9)||Field Goal %||45.9 (14)|
|38 (1)||3PT %||36.2 (22)|
|54.8 (5)||Effective FG %||53.3 (16)|
|58.5 (3)||True Shooting %||56.8 (17)|
|Magic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|103.6 (30)||Points/Gm||104.7 (3)|
|20.8 (14)||Possessions/Game||15.4 (4)|
|43.3 (28)||Field Goal %||44.7 (4)|
|33 (28)||3PT %||33.8 (1)|
|50.1 (28)||Effective FG %||52.3 (11)|
|53.7 (28)||True Shooting %||56.2 (12)|
Heat and Magic Betting Records
- Miami has covered 46 times in 81 chances against the spread this season.
- The Heat are 7-12 ATS this season when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Miami’s games have hit the over 45 out of 81 times this season.
- Orlando is 36-45-0 ATS this year.
- The Magic have been an underdog by 8 points or more 42 times this year, and covered the spread in 19 of those games.
- So far this year, 40 out of Orlando’s 81 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Head to Head
The Heat got a team-high 17 points from Jimmy Butler on the way to a win against Gary Harris (20 points) and the Magic in their most recent matchup on December 26, 2021. The Heat were 11-point favorites in the game, but the Magic covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 176 total points to finish under the 204-point over/under.
- 12/26/2021 DNP – Heat: Kyle Lowry; Magic: Terrence Ross, Mohamed Bamba, Cole Anthony
- 12/17/2021 DNP – Heat: Caleb Martin, Tyler Herro; Magic: Mohamed Bamba, Terrence Ross, Cole Anthony
- 10/25/2021 DNP – Heat: Caleb Martin
- Tyler Herro leads the Heat scoring 20.7 points per game.
- Miami is led in rebounding by Dewayne Dedmon’s 5.7 rebounds per game and assists by Kyle Lowry’s 7.4 assists per game.
- Duncan Robinson connects on 2.9 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Miami’s steals leader is Lowry, who averages 1.1 per game. Dedmon leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a game.
- Cole Anthony’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Magic scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.3 points per game and 5.7 assists per game.
- Wendell Carter Jr. collects all of the boards and is the Orlando leader in rebounds, grabbing 10.4 per game.
- Anthony makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, cashing in two treys per game.
- Chuma Okeke tops Orlando in steals with 1.4 per game, and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.