The Miami Heat (22-18) are favorites as they look to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (17-19) on Wednesday, March 17 at FedExForum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 17, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Heat vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 17
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
Heat and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Miami has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 17-21-2 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Heat are 9-13-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 18 of 40 games this season (45%).
- Memphis has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 20-16.
- The Grizzlies attain a 7-5 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 2-point underdog.
- 44.4% of Memphis’ 36 games this season have gone over the over/under.
- Miami’s games this year have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup total (221 points) in 30% of opportunities (12 out of 40 matchups).
- In 21 out of Memphis’ 36 games this season (58.3%), the competing teams scored more points than the over/under in Wednesday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Heat games is 214 points, seven fewer than the over/under of 221 points for this contest.
- Grizzlies’ games have a total points bet of 223.1 points this season, 2.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Heat this season is 112.4 points, 0.4 more points than their implied total of 112 points in Wednesday’s game.
- This season, Miami has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (112) 14 times.
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total on the season (114.4 points) is 4.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Memphis has scored more than 110 points 19 times this season.
- The Heat are at the 26th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (106.8 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111.4) in the league.
- The Heat have a negative point differential on the season (-18 total points, -0.4 per game), while the Grizzlies have scored only 11 more points than their opponents (0.3 per game).
- Jimmy Butler leads the Heat in scoring (21.7 points per game) and assisting (7.8 assists per game).
- Miami’s rebounding leader is Bam Adebayo, who pulls down 9.5 per game.
- Duncan Robinson is the top three-point shooter for the Heat, knocking down 3.3 per game.
- Miami’s steals leader is Butler, who averages 2.2 per game. Adebayo leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- The Grizzlies go-to guy, Ja Morant, leads the team in both scoring (19.6 points per game) and assists (7.6 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Jonas Valanciunas is the Memphis leader with 11.9 per game.
- Grayson Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than De’Anthony Melton (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Brandon Clarke (0.7 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from