The Miami Heat (26-24) are favored () to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (24-23) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, April 6 at American Airlines Arena. The contest airs on BSSUN. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Heat vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 6
KZ Okpala: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee)
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Calf),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Leg)
Heat and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Miami’s record against the spread is 22-28 this season.
- The Heat are 6-9 against the spread this season when they are at least a 5.5-point favorite.
- Miami and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 46% of its games this season (23/50).
- Memphis has a 28-18-1 record ATS this season.
- The Grizzlies earn a 5-3 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 5.5-point underdog.
- 25 of Memphis’ 47 games (53.2%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Kyle Anderson (13 points) led the Grizzlies past Jimmy Butler (24 points) and the Heat 89-85 in their most recent matchup on March 17, 2021. The Heat were favored by 1 point in the game, but the Grizzlies covered the spread. The 174 total points in the matchup fell short of the 220-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/17/2021||Heat||Grizzlies||-1||220||-117||-103||Regular Season||89-85 MEM|
- Miami’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup total (217.5 points) in 18 out of 50 opportunities (36% of matchups).
- In 32 out of Memphis’ 47 games this season (68.1%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Heat games is 213.5 points, 4.0 fewer than the over/under of 217.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.4 points separates the average total points bet in Grizzlies’ games (222.9 points) and this game’s over/under (217.5 points).
- The average implied total for the Heat this season is 111.8 points, 0.2 fewer points than their implied total of 112 points in Tuesday’s game.
- This season, Miami has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (112) 17 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Grizzlies (114.6) is 8.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (106).
- Memphis has scored more than 106 points in 34 games this season.
- The Heat are the NBA’s 26th-highest scoring team (106.4 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow their opponents the 14th-fewest points per game (111) in the league.
- The Heat have been out-scored by 34 points this season (0.7 points per game on average), while the Grizzlies have put up 40 more points than their opponents on the year (0.9 per game).
- The Heat points and assists leader is Butler. He racks up 21.2 points per game and dishes out 7.3 assists.
- Butler’s assists prop total for the game is listed at 5.5 assists, 1.8 assists less than his season average of 7.3.
- Miami’s rebounding leader is Bam Adebayo, who grabs 9.6 per game.
- Adebayo’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 0.1 rebounds less than his season average of 9.6.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from long distance. He makes 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Miami’s blocks leader is Adebayo, who collects 1.2 per game. Butler leads the team averaging 2.0 steals an outing.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Ja Morant has the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, putting up 19.0 points and 7.5 assists per game.
- Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is posted at 32.5, 2.6 higher than his season average of 29.9.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ 12.5 rebounds per game paces Memphis’ rebounding effort. He also adds 16.2 points per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 7.0 higher than his season average of 30.5.
- Grayson Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, cashing in 2.2 treys per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than Dillon Brooks (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Brandon Clarke (0.8 per game).
- Brooks’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from