The Miami Heat and the Philadelphia 76ers meet in Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. The Heat () take on the 76ers ( on the moneyline) on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of May 10, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Heat vs 76ers Betting Odds
Heat Vs. 76ers Player Props
Injury Report as of May 10
Kyle Lowry: Out (Hamstring)
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Facial Fracture/Right Thumb Sprain)
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||76ers Defense|
|109.2 (21)||Points/Gm||107.3 (8)|
|15.2 (27)||Possessions/Game||19.5 (14)|
|46.7 (13)||Field Goal %||45.9 (14)|
|38 (1)||3PT %||34.6 (9)|
|54.7 (5)||Effective FG %||52.4 (11)|
|58.4 (3)||True Shooting %||55.9 (11)|
|76ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|109.9 (17)||Points/Gm||104.9 (3)|
|19.5 (17)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (4)|
|46.6 (15)||Field Goal %||44.7 (4)|
|36.4 (7)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|53.5 (16)||Effective FG %||52.4 (11)|
|57.9 (8)||True Shooting %||56.3 (12)|
Heat and 76ers Betting Records
- Miami has put together a 51-39-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 30-28-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- Miami’s games have hit the over 48 out of 91 times this season.
- Philadelphia has compiled a 43-47-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The 76ers have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more 22 times this season, and covered the spread in 12 of those contests.
- Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 41 out of 92 times this season.
Head to Head
The 76ers got a team-high 31 points from James Harden on the way to a win against Jimmy Butler (40 points) and the Heat in their most recent matchup on May 8, 2022. The 76ers were 2-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 224 total points to go over the 208-point over/under.
- 5/8/2022 DNP – Heat: Caleb Martin, Duncan Robinson
- 5/6/2022 DNP – Heat: Duncan Robinson
- 5/4/2022 DNP – Heat: Kyle Lowry, Duncan Robinson; 76ers: Joel Embiid
- 5/2/2022 DNP – Heat: Duncan Robinson, Kyle Lowry; 76ers: Joel Embiid
- 3/21/2022 DNP – 76ers: James Harden, Joel Embiid
- Tyler Herro leads the Heat in scoring, averaging 20.7 points per game.
- Miami is led in rebounding by Dewayne Dedmon’s 5.7 rebounds per game and assists by Kyle Lowry’s 7.4 assists per game.
- Duncan Robinson connects on 2.9 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Miami’s steals leader is Lowry, who grabs 1.1 per game. Dedmon leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a contest.
- Joel Embiid is at the top of the 76ers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 30.6 points per game and 11.7 rebounds per game this season.
- The Philadelphia leader in assists is Harden with 10.2 assists per game.
- Harden leads the 76ers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Philadelphia grabs more steals than Matisse Thybulle (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Embiid (1.5 per game).