Hayden Buckley (odds to win) enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after he made the cut in his last event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic, and finished 24th. The tournament will be held August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, hosted at the par 70, 7,127-yard course. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:20 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Hayden Buckley odds for the Wyndham Championship
Buckley’s recent form
- Buckley has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his last five events, Buckley has an average finish of 37th.
- Buckley has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -8 over his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,264.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The average course Buckley has played over the past year has been 114 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Hayden Buckley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||24||72-68-69-67 (-12)||-3.592||-1.700||$68,460|
|July 21-25||3M Open||26||72-70-68-69 (-5)||1.084||2.04||$55,875|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||63||69-70-72-70 (-7)||5.672||-2.212||$7,955|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||69-66-72-67 (-10)||8.604||0.576||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||43||67-68-69-71 (-5)||11.064||0.524||$31,125|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||68-68-75-71 (+2)||20.64||-1.56||$241,302|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72||0.032||3.072||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-72||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72||-1.6||0.010||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73||-4.082||5.256||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||61||66-73-69-73 (-3)||9.788||7.352||$16,133|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||-7.616||1.106||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||68-74-68-67 (-11)||–||–||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||-5.044||0.864||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||66||72-71-76-74 (+5)||2.258||-5.885||$42,400|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||68||69-73-84-73 (+11)||1.874||-4.694||$24,720|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-72||-1.797||-4.356||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-75||-3.324||-3.843||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||71-64-73-74 (-5)||1.687||2.264||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-72||2.096||-0.314||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-74-71||-2.518||-1.79||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||67-66-67-65 (-15)||5.626||1.057||$148,875|
Buckley’s last tournament appearance, his 24th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from