Hayden Buckley is currently listed atto finish atop the leaderboard at The RSM Classic. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Buckley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 7:33 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hayden Buckley odds for the The RSM Classic
Buckley’s recent form
- Buckley has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, Buckley has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -11.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- The par 70 measures 7,005 yards for this week, which is 302 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Buckley will take to the 7,005-yard course this week at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,218 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Hayden Buckley 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||71||71-68-75-74 (+4)||$13,195|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||8||66-71-67-63 (-17)||$204,750|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||4||67-65-70-66 (-20)||$280,000|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-73||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||69-82||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from