Hayden Buckley hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his last event, the 3M Open, and finished 26th. Cameron Davis is the defending champ for the event, which takes place July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 26, 2022 at 1:18 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Hayden Buckley odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Buckley’s recent form
- Buckley has qualified for the weekend in five straight events.
- Buckley has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- Buckley has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 75 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Buckley has played over the past year has been 104 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Hayden Buckley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||26||72-70-68-69 (-5)||1.084||2.04||$55,875|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||63||69-70-72-70 (-7)||5.672||-2.212||$7,955|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||69-66-72-67 (-10)||8.604||0.576||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||43||67-68-69-71 (-5)||11.064||0.524||$31,125|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||68-68-75-71 (+2)||20.64||-1.56||$241,302|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72||0.032||3.072||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-72||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72||-1.6||0.010||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73||-4.082||5.256||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||61||66-73-69-73 (-3)||9.788||7.352||$16,133|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||-7.616||1.106||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||68-74-68-67 (-11)||–||–||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||-5.044||0.864||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||66||72-71-76-74 (+5)||2.258||-5.885||$42,400|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||68||69-73-84-73 (+11)||1.874||-4.694||$24,720|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-72||-1.797||-4.356||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-75||-3.324||-3.843||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||71-64-73-74 (-5)||1.687||2.264||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-72||2.096||-0.314||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-74-71||-2.518||-1.79||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||67-66-67-65 (-15)||5.626||1.057||$148,875|
Buckley’s last tournament appearance was on July 21-25 at TPC Twin Cities. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 26th-place finish in the 3M Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from