Below you’ll find stats and insights about Buckley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:31 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Hayden Buckley odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Buckley’s recent form
- In his last five events, Buckley has an average finish of 86th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Buckley hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 86th.
- He has carded an average score of +2 over his last five appearances.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Buckley at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Buckley finished 111th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Buckley carded one birdie and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,284.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 42 yards shorter than the average course Buckley has played over the past year (7,251 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Hayden Buckley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||111||76 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72||-1.6||0.010||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73||-4.082||5.256||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||61||66-73-69-73 (-3)||9.788||7.352||$16,133|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||-7.616||1.106||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||68-74-68-67 (-11)||–||–||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||-5.044||0.864||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||66||72-71-76-74 (+5)||2.258||-5.885||$42,400|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||68||69-73-84-73 (+11)||1.874||-4.694||$24,720|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-72||-1.797||-4.356||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-75||-3.324||-3.843||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||71-64-73-74 (-5)||1.687||2.264||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-72||2.096||-0.314||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-74-71||-2.518||-1.79||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||67-66-67-65 (-15)||5.626||1.057||$148,875|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from