The Atlanta Hawks (11-13) host the San Antonio Spurs (14-11) as favorites after John Collins put up 33 points in the Hawks’ 118-117 loss to the Mavericks. The matchup airs on FS-SE at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 12. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 11, 2021, 4:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Spurs Betting Odds
Hawks vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 11
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Lonnie Walker IV: Day To Day (Toe),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Hip)
Hawks and Spurs Records ATS
- Atlanta has a 13-11 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Hawks are 7-5 against the spread this season.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 8 of 24 games this season (33.3%).
- San Antonio has routinely covered the spread this season with a record of 14-11.
- The Spurs only hold a 3-6 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 2-point underdog.
- 14 of San Antonio’s 25 games (56%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
- Atlanta’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup over/under (228.5 points) in nine out of 24 opportunities (37.5% of matchups).
- In San Antonio’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Friday’s matchup total in nine out of 25 matchups (36%).
- The Hawks have seen a 224.1 average over/under in their games this season, 4.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Spurs’ games have an over/under of 221.6 points this season, 6.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total this season is 2.5 more points than their implied total in Friday’s game (117.5 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- Atlanta has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 12 times this season.
- The Spurs’ average implied point total on the season (115.3 points) is 2.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (113 points).
- San Antonio has put up more than 113 points in nine games on the season.
- The Hawks are the league’s 14th-highest scoring team (112.8 PPG), while the Spurs allow the 14th-fewest points per game (111.4) in NBA action.
- The Hawks have totaled a total of 33 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.4 per game), while the Spurs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 32 total points, -1.2 per game).
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Trae Young. He averages 26.6 points per game and dishes out 9.5 assists.
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 40.5, 0.3 greater than his season average of 40.2.
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 14.2 rebounds per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 2.1 less than his season average of 28.6.
- Kevin Huerter is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, hitting 2.4 per game.
- Huerter’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Cameron Reddish, who collects 1.2 per game. Capela leads the team averaging 2.3 blocks a contest.
- Reddish’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
- DeMar DeRozan’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Spurs scoring and assists leaderboards with 20.2 points per game and 6.7 assists per game.
- DeRozan’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 32.0.
- Keldon Johnson collects all of the boards and is the San Antonio leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.1 per game.
- Johnson’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 13.5, 10.0 lower than his season average of 23.5.
- Patty Mills is tops from three-point range for the Spurs, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Nobody on San Antonio grabs more steals than Dejounte Murray (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Drew Eubanks (1.6 per game).
- Eubanks’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from