The Atlanta Hawks (16-20) visit the Toronto Raptors (17-19) as favorites after Trae Young scored 32 points in the Hawks’ 115-112 victory over the Magic. The game airs on FS-SE at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, March 11. The over/under for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 11, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Raptors Betting Odds
Hawks vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 11
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle/Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Terence Davis: Day To Day (Ankle),
Fred VanVleet: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
OG Anunoby: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Pascal Siakam: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Malachi Flynn: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Hawks and Raptors Records ATS
- Atlanta is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 17-18-1
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Hawks are 6-7-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 16 of 36 games this season (44.4%).
- Toronto has a 17-19 record against the spread this season.
- For the 17th time this season, the Raptors are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 7-9 against the spread.
- 41.7% of Toronto’s 36 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
The Hawks took down the Raptors 132-121 in the last meeting between the teams on February 6, 2021. Young scored 28 points to pace the Hawks, and Chris Boucher scored 29 points for the Raptors. The Hawks covered the spread as 1-point underdogs, and the teams scored 253 total points to go over the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Raptors||Hawks||-1||223.5||-115||-105||Regular Season||132-121 ATL|
- In Atlanta’s matchups this season, the Hawks and their opponents have exceeded Thursday’s total of 225.5 points 19 times (52.8% of opportunities).
- In 19 out of Toronto’s 36 games this season (52.8%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Thursday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Hawks games is 0.7 points fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.0 point more than the average over/under in Raptors’ games this season (224.5 points).
- The Hawks’ average implied point total this season is 2.2 more points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (116.2 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- Atlanta has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (114) 18 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Raptors (114) is three more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Toronto has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points 21 times this season.
- The Hawks are at the 17th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.6 PPG), while the Raptors allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111.6) in the league.
- The Hawks have out-scored their opponents by only 15 points this season (0.4 points per game on average), and the Raptors have put up 51 more points than their opponents on the year (1.4 per game).
- Young leads the Hawks in scoring (26.4 points per game) and assisting (9.4 assists per game).
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is posted at 41.5, 1.5 higher than his season average of 40.0.
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 14.1 rebounds per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 14.5 rebounds, 0.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 14.1.
- Young makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Cameron Reddish, who grabs 1.3 per game. Capela leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks an outing.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Pascal Siakam holds the top Raptors spot in two categories: scoring (20.1 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- Kyle Lowry puts in work giving out assists and is Toronto’s assist leader with 7.0 per game.
- Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.9 higher than his season average of 30.6.
- Fred VanVleet is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, hitting 3.4 threes per game.
- Nobody on Toronto grabs more steals than VanVleet (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Boucher (1.9 per game).
- Boucher’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from