The Orlando Magic (13-22) are underdogs as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (15-20) on Wednesday, March 3 at Amway Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-FL. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 3, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Magic Betting Odds
Hawks vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 3
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle/Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
James Ennis III: Out (Calf),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
Hawks and Magic Records ATS
- Atlanta has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 17-18 against the spread.
- The Hawks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 4 points, going 5-7 this season.
- Only 15 of 35 Atlanta games this season (42.9%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Orlando has a 16-19 record against the spread this season.
- When they play as at least a 4-point underdog, the Magic maintain an even 3-3 record against the spread.
- Orlando and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 45.7% (16) of their 35 games played.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over Wednesday’s 224.5 total in 18 out of 35 games (51.4%) this year.
- In Orlando’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup over/under in 13 out of 35 matchups (37.1%).
- On average, the Hawks have seen a 224.7 over/under in their games this season, 0.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.0 points more than the average over/under in Magic’s games this season (217.5 points).
- The Hawks’ average implied point total this season is 2.4 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (116.4 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- Atlanta has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (114) 17 times.
- The Magic’s average implied point total on the season (112.3 points) is 2.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Orlando has scored more than 110 points in 11 games this season.
- The Hawks are the NBA’s 17th-highest scoring team (112.5 PPG), while the Magic allow their opponents the 13th-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The Hawks have totaled only 12 more points than their opponents this season (0.3 per game on average), while the Magic have been out-scored by 234 total points (6.7 per game average differential).
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Trae Young. He scores 26.2 points per game and dishes out 9.5 assists.
- Young’s points prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 2.3 points greater than his season average of 26.2.
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 14.1 rebounds per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 2.3 lower than his season average of 29.8.
- The Hawks are led by Young from long distance. He knocks down 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Young’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 1.0 shot higher than his season average of 2.5.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who collects 2.2 per game. Cameron Reddish leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- Nikola Vucevic is at the top of the Magic scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 24.5 points per game and 11.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Vucevic’s points prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 2.0 points less than his season average of 24.5.
- The Orlando leader in assists is Markelle Fultz with 5.4 assists per game.
- Fultz’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Terrence Ross (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Mohamed Bamba (0.8 per game).
- Ross’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from