The Atlanta Hawks (4-2) are favored by points against the New York Knicks (3-3) on Monday, January 4, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 4, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Knicks Betting Odds
Hawks vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 4
Kevin Huerter: Day To Day (Ankle),
Danilo Gallinari: Out (Ankle),
Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Foot),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Left Knee),
Tony Snell: Out (Foot)
Kevin Knox II: Day To Day (Left knee/right hand),
Frank Ntilikina: Out (Right Knee),
Dennis Smith Jr.: Day To Day (Quad),
Alec Burks: Day To Day (Ankle),
Obi Toppin: Out (Calf),
Omari Spellman: Day To Day (Right Calf)
Hawks and Knicks Records ATS
- Atlanta is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 4-2.
- The Hawks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 6 points, going 0-1 this season.
- In 33.3% of its games this season (2/6), Atlanta and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- In their games this season, New York has come up with an even record of 3-3 ATS.
- 33.3% of New York’s 6 games this season have gone over the over/under.
VIDEO: NBA picks and predictions for tonight
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-131 NY|
|2/9/2020||Hawks||Hawks||-5||226||-201||169||Regular Season||140-135 ATL|
|12/17/2019||Knicks||Knicks||-2||225||-129||108||Regular Season||143-120 NY*|
|2/14/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-91 NY|
|12/21/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-107 ATL|
|11/7/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 NY|
|10/17/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-107 NY|
|2/4/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-96 ATL|
|12/10/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-107 NY|
|11/24/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-104 ATL|
- 12/17/2019 DNP – Hawks: John Collins
- Atlanta’s games this season have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup total (221.5 points) in 716.7% of opportunities (43 out of six matchups).
- In two out of New York’s six games this season (33.3%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Monday’s matchup.
- On average, the Hawks have seen a 232.2 over/under in their games this season, 10.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Knicks’ games have an over/under of 206.3 points this season, 15.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total this season is 6.3 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (120.3 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- Atlanta has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (114) 28 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knicks (112.7) is 4.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- New York has put up more than 108 points in one games on the season.
- The Hawks are the NBA’s second-highest scoring team (120 PPG), while the Knicks allow their opponents the fourth-fewest points per game (104.7) in the league.
- The Hawks have totaled 47 more points than their opponents this season (7.8 per game on average), while the Knicks have been out-scored by 18 total points (three per game average differential).
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in scoring (28.2 points per game) and assisting (8.3 assists per game).
- Young’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 8.5 assists, 0.2 assists greater than his season average of 8.3.
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is John Collins, who grabs 6.8 per game.
- Collins’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 4.7 greater than his season average of 25.8.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic connects on 3.2 threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Kevin Huerter, who averages 1.5 per game. Collins leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
- Collins’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, putting up 21.2 points, 10.5 grabbing rebounds and dishing 7.2 assists per game.
- Randle’s points prop total for the game is set at 19.5, 1.7 points lower than his season average of 21.2.
- Reggie Bullock makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Mitchell Robinson is tops on New York in both steals (1.0) and blocks (1.7) per game.
- Robinson’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 blocks higher than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from