The Atlanta Hawks (11-15) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (13-15) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Madison Square Garden as just 1.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The over/under in the matchup is set at 216.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 4:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Knicks Betting Odds
Hawks vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 14
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
Tony Snell: Day To Day (Achilles),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Frank Ntilikina: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand)
Hawks and Knicks Records ATS
- Atlanta has a 13-13 ATS record this season.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Hawks are 7-6 against the spread this season.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 10 of 26 games this season (38.5%).
- New York has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 15-12-1.
- The Knicks hold an even 2-2 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- 32.1% of New York’s 28 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The Knicks defeated the Hawks 113-108 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 4, 2021. Julius Randle scored 28 points to pace the Knicks, and Trae Young scored 31 points for the Hawks. The Knicks covered the spread as 7-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 224.5-point over/under after combining to score 221.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-7||224.5||-282||226||Regular Season||113-108 NY|
- In Atlanta’s matchups this season, the Hawks and their opponents have eclipsed Monday’s total of 216 points 16 times (61.5% of opportunities).
- In New York’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Monday’s matchup total in eight out of 28 matchups (28.6%).
- The Hawks have seen a 225.2 average over/under in their games this season, 9.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.4 points more than the average over/under in Knicks’ games this season (206.6 points).
- The average implied total for the Hawks this season is 117.2 points, 8.2 more points than their implied total of 109 points in Monday’s game.
- Atlanta has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (109) 16 times this season.
- The 109.6-point average implied total on the season for the Knicks is 2.6 more points than the team’s 107-point implied total in this matchup.
- New York has scored more than 107 points in 12 games this season.
- The Hawks are the NBA’s 14th-highest scoring team (112.8 PPG), while the Knicks allow their opponents the least points per game (103.2) in the league.
- The Hawks have put up only 10 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.4 per game), and the Knicks have out-scored opponents by only three points on the season (0.2 more per game).
- Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He contributes 26.0 points per game while tacking on 9.4 assists.
- Young’s assists prop total for the matchup is set at 9.5 assists, 0.1 assists greater than his season average of 9.4.
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 13.9 rebounds per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 2.2 less than his season average of 28.7.
- The Hawks are led by Bogdan Bogdanovic from beyond the arc. He makes 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who records 2.2 per game. Kevin Huerter leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Randle leads the Knicks with 22.4 points per game, 11.1 rebounds per game, and 5.6 assists per game.
- Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 10.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds less than his season average of 11.1.
- Alec Burks makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, averaging 2.1 treys per game.
- Burks’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- New York’s Mitchell Robinson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Nerlens Noel is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from