The Atlanta Hawks (17-20) are 4-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (15-22) on Saturday, March 13, 2021 at State Farm Arena. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has a point total of 240.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 13, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Kings Betting Odds
Hawks vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 13
Onyeka Okongwu: Day To Day (Adductor),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle/Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Robert Woodard II: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Hawks and Kings Records ATS
- Atlanta’s record against the spread is 17-19-1 this season.
- The Hawks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 4 points, going 5-7 this season.
- Atlanta and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 45.9% of its games this season (17/37).
- Sacramento has a 16-21 record ATS this season.
- For the fifth time this season, the Kings are at least a 4-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-3 against the spread.
- 32.4% of Sacramento’s 37 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over Saturday’s 240.5 total in six out of 37 games (16.2%) this year.
- In Sacramento’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup total in 16 out of 37 matchups (43.2%).
- On average, the over/under in Hawks games is 15.3 points fewer than the over/under of 240.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 5.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (240.5 points) and the average total points bet in Kings’ games (234.9 points) this season.
- The Hawks have an average implied point total of 116.2 this season, which is 5.8 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (122).
- So far this season, Atlanta has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (122) 10 times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total on the season (117.2 points) is 0.8 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (118 points).
- Sacramento has scored more than this game’s implied total of 118 points 19 times this season.
- The Hawks are the NBA’s 15th-highest scoring team (112.8 PPG), while the Kings allow their opponents the most points per game (119.9) in the league.
- The Hawks have totaled only 16 more points than their opponents this season (0.4 per game on average), while the Kings have been out-scored by 183 total points (4.9 per game average differential).
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Trae Young. He averages 26.7 points per game and dishes out 9.3 assists.
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 14.3 rebounds per game.
- The Hawks are led by Young from beyond the arc. He makes 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Cameron Reddish leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Capela collects 2.3 blocks an outing to pace Atlanta.
- De’Aaron Fox’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 23.2 points per game and 7.6 assists per game.
- Richaun Holmes’ 8.4 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.2 points per game.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, cashing in 3.9 treys per game.
- Tyrese Haliburton is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from