The Atlanta Hawks (18-20) are favored (-6.5) to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (14-23) at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 14, 2021 at State Farm Arena. The matchup airs on FS-OH. The matchup’s over/under is set at 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 14, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Hawks vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 14
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle/Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Darius Garland: Day To Day (Groin),
Taurean Prince: Out (Shoulder),
Andre Drummond: Out (Not with team),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Appendicitis)
Hawks and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Atlanta’s against the spread record this season is an even 19-19.
- The Hawks are 1-3 against the spread this season when they are at least a 6.5-point favorite.
- Only 18 of 38 Atlanta games this season (47.4%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Cleveland has a 15-22 record against the spread this season.
- 43.2% of Cleveland’s 37 games this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Collin Sexton scored a team-high 29 points to help lead the Cavaliers past Trae Young (28 points) and the Hawks 112-111 in their most recent matchup on February 23, 2021. The Hawks were favored by 8 points in the game, but the Cavaliers covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 223 total points to go under the 228-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2021||Hawks||Cavaliers||-8||228||-335||268||Regular Season||112-111 CLE|
|1/2/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-5.5||229||-213||176||Regular Season||96-91 CLE|
- In Atlanta’s matchups this season, the Hawks and their opponents have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 222.5 points 22 times (57.9% of opportunities).
- In 17 out of Cleveland’s 37 games this season (45.9%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Sunday’s matchup.
- The Hawks have seen a 225.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Cavaliers’ games have an over/under of 216.1 points this season, 6.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Hawks have an average implied point total of 116.3 this season, which is 1.3 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (115).
- Atlanta has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 18 times this season.
- The Cavaliers’ average implied point total on the season (112.3 points) is 4.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (108 points).
- Cleveland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 14 times this season.
- The Hawks are at the 14th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.1 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the 16th-fewest points per game (112.2) in the league.
- The Hawks have put up a total of 31 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.9 per game), while the Cavaliers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 303 total points, -8.2 per game).
- Young leads the Hawks in scoring (26.7 points per game) and assisting (9.3 assists per game).
- Young’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 9.5 assists, 0.2 assists greater than his season average of 9.3.
- Atlanta is led in rebounds by Clint Capela’s 14.3 per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 13.5 boards, 0.8 rebounds less than his season average of 14.3.
- Young is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- Young’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots higher than his season average of 2.6.
- Cameron Reddish leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Capela collects 2.3 blocks an outing to pace Atlanta.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 23.9 points per game and also tacks on 2.6 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest.
- Sexton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 0.6 higher than his season average of 30.9.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Andre Drummond (13.5 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.9 assists per game).
- Garland’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 1.7 lower than his season average of 24.2.
- Cedi Osman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, cashing in 1.9 treys per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 1.9.
- Larry Nance Jr. is at the top of Cleveland’s steals hierarchy with 1.9 steals per game and Jarrett Allen leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Allen’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from