The Cleveland Cavaliers (10-21) are underdogs as they look to stop a 10-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (13-17) on Tuesday, February 23 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 12:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Hawks vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 23
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Back),
Cam Reddish: Day To Day (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Finger),
Taurean Prince: Day To Day (Ankle),
Andre Drummond: Out (Not with team),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Appendicitis)
Hawks and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Atlanta’s against the spread record this season is an even 15-15.
- The Hawks are 1-2 against the spread this season when they are at least a 7-point favorite.
- Only 14 of 30 Atlanta games this season (46.7%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Cleveland has a 10-21 record ATS this season.
- 38.7% of Cleveland’s 31 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
Collin Sexton scored a team-high 27 points to lead the Cavaliers over De’Andre Hunter (17 points) and the Hawks 96-91 in their most recent matchup on January 2, 2021. The Hawks were favored by 5.5 points in the game, but the Cavaliers covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 187 total points to fall short of the 229-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-5.5||229||-213||176||Regular Season||96-91 CLE|
- Atlanta’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup total (227 points) in 16 out of 30 opportunities (53.3% of matchups).
- 12 Cleveland games this year (38.7% of its matchups) finished with a final point total higher than Tuesday’s total of 227 points.
- The Hawks have seen a 226.5 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.9 points more than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (217.1 points).
- The Hawks have an average implied point total of 116.8 this season, which is 0.2 points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (117).
- Atlanta has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) 10 times this season.
- The Cavaliers’ average implied point total on the season (112.1 points) is 2.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Cleveland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points nine times this season.
- The Hawks are the league’s 14th-highest scoring team (113.3 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.4) in NBA play.
- The Hawks have totaled only three more points than their opponents this season (0.1 per game on average), while the Cavaliers have been out-scored by 297 total points (9.6 per game average differential).
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Trae Young. He scores 26.9 points per game and records 9.5 assists.
- Young’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 9.5 assists, equal to his season average of 9.5.
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is Clint Capela, who pulls down 13.9 per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 3.3 lower than his season average of 29.8.
- Young is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Young’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Cameron Reddish, who averages 1.3 per game. Capela leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a game.
- Reddish’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Sexton outpaced his teammates on the Cavaliers scoring front by putting up 22.9 points per game. He adds 2.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game this season.
- Sexton’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 0.6 points higher than his season average of 22.9.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 13.5 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 5.4 assists per game.
- Drummond’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 34.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 33.6.
- Cedi Osman is tops from three-point range for the Cavaliers, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 2.0.
- Nobody on Cleveland grabs more steals than Larry Nance Jr. (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Jarrett Allen (1.7 per game).
- Nance’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from