The Chicago Bulls (0-0) are against the Atlanta Hawks (0-0) at United Center on Wednesday, December 23, 2020. The game tips at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of December 22, 2020, 3:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 22
Hawks and Bulls Records ATS
- With a mark of 29-35-2, Atlanta had a losing record against the spread last season.
- 38 of 66 Atlanta games last season (57.6%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Chicago generally came up short ATS last season, with a 30-33-2 record.
- The Bulls were at least a 1.5-point underdog 23rd times last season, where they had a record of 10-12 against the spread.
- 33 of Chicago’s 65 games (50.8%) last season covered the over/under.
Head to Head
Lauri Markkanen (25 points) led the Bulls past John Collins (34 points) and the Hawks 116-81 in their last matchup on Saturday. The Bulls were favored by 9.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 197 total points in the matchup went under the 217.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/28/2019||Bulls||Bulls||-9.5||217.5||-470||365||Regular Season||116-81 CHI*|
|12/11/2019||Bulls||Bulls||-6.5||221.5||-276||223||Regular Season||136-102 CHI*|
|11/6/2019||Bulls||Hawks||-1||221.5||-112||-107||Regular Season||113-93 CHI*|
|3/3/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-118 ATL|
|3/1/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||168-161 CHI|
|1/23/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-101 ATL|
|10/27/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-85 CHI|
|3/11/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-122 CHI|
|1/20/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-97 CHI|
|10/26/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-86 CHI|
- 12/28/2019 DNP – Hawks: Trae Young, Jabari Parker; Bulls: Otto Porter Jr.
- 12/11/2019 DNP – Hawks: John Collins; Bulls: Otto Porter Jr.
- 11/6/2019 DNP – Hawks: John Collins
- Atlanta and its opponents went over Wednesday’s 229.5 total in 39 out of 67 games (58.2%) last year.
- In 21.5% of Chicago’s games last season (14 of 65), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 229.5-point over/under.
- Last season, the average total for Hawks games was 231.5 points, 2.0 more than the over/under of 229.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 12.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (229.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulls’ games (216.8 points) last season.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total last season was 1.3 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (117.3 implied points on average compared to 116 implied points in this game).
- Atlanta outscored this matchup’s implied point total (116) 24 times last season.
- The average implied point total last season for the Bulls (111.8) is 2.2 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (114).
- Chicago scored more than this game’s implied total of 114 points 17 times last season.
- Last season, the Hawks were at the 17th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.8 PPG), while the Bulls allowed the 14th-fewest points per game (109.9) in the league.
- The Hawks were out-scored by 534 points last season (7.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulls have out-scored them by 200 more points on the year (3.1 per game).
- Trae Young averaged 29.6 points per game last season and dished out 9.3 assists.
- Clint Capela collected 13.8 rebounds per game.
- Kris Dunn averaged 2.0 steals per game. Capela collected 1.8 blocks an outing.
- Zach LaVine contributed 25.5 points per game last season.
- Tomas Satoransky dished out 5.4 assists a game and Wendell Carter Jr. pulled down 9.4 rebounds per contest.
- LaVine swiped 1.5 steals per game. Daniel Gafford collected 1.3 blocks a game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from