The Atlanta Hawks (4-5) are underdogs (by points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (7-3) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 11, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs 76ers Betting Odds
Hawks vs 76ers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 11
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Knee),
Danilo Gallinari: Out (Ankle),
Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Foot),
Kevin Huerter: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Tony Snell: Day To Day (Foot),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
Bruno Fernando: Day To Day (Hip),
Trae Young: Day To Day (Wrist)
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Back),
Mike Scott: Day To Day (Knee),
Terrance Ferguson: Out (Personal),
Seth Curry: Out (COVID),
Matisse Thybulle: Out (Health protocols),
Ben Simmons: Out (Left knee),
Shake Milton: Day To Day (Health protocols),
Tobias Harris: Out (Health protocols),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin),
Vincent Poirier: Out (Health protocols)
Hawks and 76ers Records ATS
- Atlanta is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 4-5
- The Hawks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 6.5 points, going 0-2 this season.
- In 22.2% of its games this season (2/9), Atlanta and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- Philadelphia has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 6-4.
- For the seventh time this season, the 76ers are at least a 6.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 3-3 against the spread.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have often been held under this season, only reaching the over in 40% (4) of their 10 games played.
Head to Head
The 76ers got a team-high 49 points from Joel Embiid on the way to a 129-112 victory over Trae Young (28 points) and the Hawks in their last matchup. The 76ers were 8.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 241 total points to go over the 227.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2020||76ers||76ers||-8.5||227.5||-390||306||Regular Season||129-112 PHI*|
|1/30/2020||76ers||Hawks||-6.5||228.5||-255||208||Regular Season||127-117 ATL*|
|10/28/2019||76ers||Hawks||-7||221||-278||223||Regular Season||105-103 PHI|
|4/3/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-122 ATL|
|3/23/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-127 ATL|
|1/11/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-121 ATL|
|10/29/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-92 PHI|
|4/10/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-113 PHI|
|3/30/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-91 PHI|
|11/1/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-109 PHI|
- 2/24/2020 DNP – 76ers: Ben Simmons
- 1/30/2020 DNP – Hawks: Jabari Parker; 76ers: Josh Richardson
- The Hawks are the NBA’s ninth-highest scoring team (114.1 PPG), while the 76ers allow their opponents the 14th-fewest points per game (108.5) in the league.
- The Hawks have totaled a total of 26 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.9 per game), and the 76ers have out-scored opponents by 45 points on the season (4.5 more per game).
- Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He puts up 24.7 points per game while tacking on 8.6 assists.
- Young’s assists prop total for the contest is listed at 8.5 assists, 0.1 assists lower than his season average of 8.6.
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 13.1 rebounds per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 1.4 greater than his season average of 24.1.
- The Hawks are led by Kevin Huerter from long distance. He connects on 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Huerter’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Cameron Reddish leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Capela collects 1.0 block a game to pace Atlanta.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- Embiid is at the top of the 76ers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 24.6 points per game and 11.8 rebounds per game this season.
- Embiid’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.1 points lower than his season average of 24.6.
- Ben Simmons puts in work giving out assists and is Philadelphia’s assist leader with 7.0 per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 35.5, 6.3 higher than his season average of 29.2.
- Seth Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the 76ers, averaging 3.1 treys per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Danny Green is at the top of Philadelphia’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Embiid leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
The model favors the Hawks by 1.9 points, a much smaller margin than the 6.5-point spread set by FanDuel. Take the 76ers to cover.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from