The Portland Trail Blazers (36-28) are slight underdogs () to extend a four-game road win streak when they visit the Atlanta Hawks (35-30) on Monday, May 3 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of May 3, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Hawks vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 3
Tony Snell: Day To Day (Ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Knee)
Zach Collins: Out For Season (Ankle)
Hawks and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- Atlanta is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 36-29.
- The Hawks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 1 point or more, going 20-13 this season.
- Only 31 of 65 Atlanta games this season (47.7%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Portland has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record of 33-30-1.
- For the 39th time this season, the Trail Blazers are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 18-19-1 against the spread.
- 48.4% of Portland’s 64 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-5||234||-196||161||Regular Season||112-106 POR|
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over Monday’s 236.5 total in 16 out of 65 games (24.6%) this year.
- In 37.5% of Portland’s games this season (24 of 64), the total points scored was more than Monday’s 236.5-point over/under.
- The Hawks have seen a 224 average over/under in their games this season, 12.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Trail Blazers’ games have an over/under of 230 points this season, 6.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total this season is 3.7 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (115.3 implied points on average compared to 119 implied points in this game).
- This season, Atlanta has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 20 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Trail Blazers (117.5) is 0.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (117).
- This season, Portland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 117 points 30 times.
- The Hawks are the NBA’s 16th-highest scoring team (112.6 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow their opponents the 24th-fewest points per game (114.7) in the league.
- The Hawks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 76 points this season (1.2 points per game on average), and the Trail Blazers have put up 42 more points than their opponents on the year (0.6 per game).
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He contributes 25.5 points per game while adding 9.4 assists.
- Young’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 14.5 assists, 5.1 assists higher than his season average of 9.4.
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is Clint Capela, who averages 14.5 per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 20.5 boards, 6.0 rebounds higher than his season average of 14.5.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic hits 3.0 threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Cam Reddish, who averages 1.3 per game. Capela leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks an outing.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 2.1.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers go-to guy, Damian Lillard, leads the team in both scoring (28.3 points per game) and assists (7.6 assists per game).
- Lillard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 7.6 lower than his season average of 40.1.
- Enes Kanter collects all of the boards and is the Portland leader in rebounds, getting 11.3 per game.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5 rebounds, 2.8 rebounds less than his season average of 11.3.
- Lillard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, averaging 4.0 treys per game.
- Lillard’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 4.0.
- Robert Covington is tops on Portland in both steals (1.4) and blocks (1.2) per game.
- Covington’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from