Karl-Anthony Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves (22-22) play the Atlanta Hawks (18-25) on January 19, 2022 at State Farm Arena. The Hawks (on the spread) and Timberwolves ( to win) will meet Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
This article makes reference to odds valid as of January 19, 2022 at 6:10 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Hawks vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Hawks Vs. Timberwolves Player Props
Injury Report as of January 19
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
Clint Capela: Out (Ankle)
Jaylen Nowell: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jordan McLaughlin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Hawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Timberwolves Defense|
|110.7 (9)||Points/Gm||109.1 (18)|
|20 (15)||Possessions/Game||18.3 (7)|
|46 (13)||Field Goal %||44.9 (11)|
|37.4 (3)||3PT %||33.6 (6)|
|53.1 (12)||Effective FG %||52.2 (15)|
|56.8 (7)||True Shooting %||56.3 (19)|
|Timberwolves Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hawks Defense|
|110.2 (11)||Points/Gm||112 (25)|
|18.3 (24)||Possessions/Game||20 (16)|
|43.9 (24)||Field Goal %||46.9 (25)|
|34.1 (22)||3PT %||36.2 (27)|
|51.7 (22)||Effective FG %||54.3 (25)|
|54.8 (22)||True Shooting %||57.4 (25)|
Hawks and Timberwolves Betting Records
- Atlanta has compiled a 16-27-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have been favored by 2 points or more 23 times this season, and covered the spread in nine of those games.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 23 out of 43 times this season.
- Minnesota has put together a 22-20-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Timberwolves have been an underdog by 2 points or more 22 times this year, and covered the spread in 10 of those matchups.
- A total of 24 Minnesota games this year have gone over the point total.
Head to Head
Trae Young scored a team-high 29 points to lead the Hawks past Towns (31 points) and the Timberwolves in their last matchup on December 6, 2021. The Timberwolves were favored by 1.5 points in the game, but the Hawks covered the spread in the loss. The teams put up a total of 231 total points to cover the 221.5-point over/under.
- 12/6/2021 DNP – Hawks: Cameron Reddish; Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell
- Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He scores 27.7 points per game while also adding 9.4 assists.
- Atlanta is led in rebounds by Clint Capela’s 13 per game.
- Young is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Young leads the team with one steal per game. Capela collects 1.5 blocks an outing to pace Atlanta.
- Towns leads the team in both scoring (24.5 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game).
- The Minnesota leader in assists is D’Angelo Russell with seven assists per game.
- Anthony Edwards leads the Timberwolves in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Edwards tops Minnesota in steals with 1.6 per game, and Towns leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.