The Atlanta Hawks (20-20) are favorites as they look to build on a four-game home winning streak when they take on the Oklahoma City Thunder (17-23) on Thursday, March 18 at State Farm Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 18, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Hawks vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 18
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee),
Onyeka Okongwu: Day To Day (Adductor),
Clint Capela: Day To Day (Heel)
Theo Maledon: Day To Day (Thumb),
Josh Hall: Out (Knee),
Luguentz Dort: Day To Day (Toe),
Darius Bazley: Out (Shoulder),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Hawks and Thunder Records ATS
- Atlanta has put together a 21-19 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 7 points, going 2-3 this season.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 19 of 40 games this season (47.5%).
- Oklahoma City has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 21-18-1.
- Half of Oklahoma City’s 40 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (24 points) led the Thunder past John Collins (25 points) and the Hawks 118-109 in their most recent matchup on February 26, 2021. The Hawks were favored by 5.5 points in the game, which pushed. The 227 total points in the matchup also pushed.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2021||Hawks||Thunder||-5.5||227||-219||179||Regular Season||118-109 OKC|
- Atlanta’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Thursday’s matchup over/under (225.5 points) in 22 out of 40 opportunities (55% of matchups).
- In 13 out of Oklahoma City’s 40 games this season (32.5%), the competing teams combined for more points than the over/under in Thursday’s matchup.
- The Hawks have seen a 224.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Thunder’s games have an over/under of 218.4 points this season, 7.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The average implied total for the Hawks this season is 116.3 points, 0.3 more points than their implied total of 116 points in Thursday’s game.
- Atlanta has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (116) 17 times this season.
- The 113.7-point average implied total on the season for the Thunder is 4.7 more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- Oklahoma City has totaled more than 109 points in 16 games on the season.
- The Hawks are at the 14th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.9 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 17th-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The Hawks have totaled a total of 61 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.5 per game), while the Thunder have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 228 total points, -5.7 per game).
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in scoring (26.0 points per game) and assisting (9.4 assists per game).
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 41.5, 2.1 greater than his season average of 39.4.
- Atlanta is led in rebounds by Clint Capela’s 14.3 per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 30.0.
- Young is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Young’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who records 2.3 per game. Cameron Reddish leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assists leaderboards with 23.6 points per game and 6.0 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 5.0 less than his season average of 34.5.
- Darius Bazley’s 7.5 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.9 points per game.
- Al Horford leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Oklahoma City’s Theo Maledon has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 0.9 per game and Aleksej Pokusevski is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Maledon’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals higher than his season average of 0.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from