The Atlanta Hawks (23-24) face the San Antonio Spurs (24-21) as favorites on Thursday, April 1 at 8:30 PM ET on BSSW. The over/under for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 1, 2021, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Spurs Betting Odds
Hawks vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 1
John Collins: Out (Ankle),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Day To Day (Knee)
Trey Lyles: Day To Day (Ankle),
Lonnie Walker IV: Day To Day (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Gorgui Dieng: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Hawks and Spurs Records ATS
- Atlanta’s against the spread record this season is an even 23-23-1.
- The Hawks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 1 point or more, going 12-11-1 this season.
- Only 22 of 47 Atlanta games this season (46.8%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- San Antonio has a 25-19-1 record ATS this season.
- The Spurs manage an 11-9-1 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 1-point underdog.
- 24 of San Antonio’s 45 games (53.3%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
DeMar DeRozan scored a team-high 23 points to lead the Spurs past Trae Young (25 points) and the Hawks 125-114 in their most recent matchup on February 12, 2021. The Hawks were favored by 2.5 points in the game, but the Spurs covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 239 total points to cover the 224.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-2.5||224.5||-136||113||Regular Season||125-114 SA|
- In Atlanta’s matchups this season, the Hawks and their opponents have gone over Thursday’s point total of 221 points 28 times (59.6% of opportunities).
- 24 San Antonio games this year (53.3% of its matchups) ended with a final score greater than Thursday’s point total of 221 points.
- On average, the Hawks have seen a 223.5 over/under in their games this season, 2.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (221 points) and the average total points bet in Spurs’ games (220.4 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Hawks this season is 116 points, five more points than their implied total of 111 points in Thursday’s game.
- Atlanta has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (111) 27 times this season.
- The 114.6-point average implied total on the season for the Spurs is 4.6 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, San Antonio has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 24 times.
- The Hawks are the league’s 15th-highest scoring team (112.4 PPG), while the Spurs allow the 10th-fewest points per game (110.6) in NBA action.
- The Hawks have totaled 63 more points than their opponents this season (1.3 per game on average), while the Spurs have been out-scored by 38 total points (0.8 per game average differential).
- Young leads the Hawks in scoring (25.4 points per game) and assisting (9.5 assists per game).
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 37.5, 1.4 lower than his season average of 38.9.
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is Clint Capela, who averages 14.1 per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 16.5 rebounds, 2.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 14.1.
- Young connects on 2.4 threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Young’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Cameron Reddish, who collects 1.3 per game. Capela leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks a contest.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 2.1.
- DeRozan’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Spurs scoring and assists leaderboards with 20.6 points per game and 7.2 assists per game.
- DeRozan’s assists prop over/under for the contest is set at 7.5 assists, 0.3 assists greater than his season average of 7.2.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jakob Poeltl is the San Antonio leader with 8.0 per game.
- Poeltl’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 10.5 boards, 2.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.0.
- Patty Mills leads the Spurs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Dejounte Murray is at the top of San Antonio’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Poeltl leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Murray’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from