The Atlanta Hawks (19-20) are favored () to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the Houston Rockets (11-26) on Tuesday, March 16 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 16, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Rockets Betting Odds
Hawks vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 16
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle/Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee),
Onyeka Okongwu: Day To Day (Adductor),
Clint Capela: Day To Day (Heel)
P.J. Tucker: Out (Not with team),
David Nwaba: Out (Wrist),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
John Wall: Out (Knee),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin),
Christian Wood: Day To Day (Ankle),
Danuel House Jr.: Day To Day (Knee),
Rodions Kurucs: Out (Oblique),
Ben McLemore: Day To Day (Ankle)
Hawks and Rockets Records ATS
- Atlanta has a 19-19-1 ATS record this season.
- The Hawks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 9 points, going 0-1 this season.
- Atlanta and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 43.6% of its games this season (17/39).
- Houston holds a losing record ATS this season with 12 wins, 24 losses, and one tie ATS.
- Houston and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 37.8% (14) of their 37 games played.
- Atlanta’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup total (225 points) in 21 out of 39 opportunities (53.8% of matchups).
- In 37.8% of Houston’s games this season (14 of 37), the total points scored was more than Tuesday’s 225-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Hawks games is 224.2 points, 0.8 fewer than the over/under of 225 points for this contest.
- Rockets’ games have an over/under of 221 points this season, four points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Hawks have an average implied point total of 116.3 this season, which is 0.7 points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (117).
- Atlanta has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) 13 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Rockets (114.7) is 6.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Houston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 14 times this season.
- The Hawks are the NBA’s 15th-highest scoring team (112.7 PPG), while the Rockets allow their opponents the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.8) in the league.
- The Hawks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 49 points this season (1.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Rockets have out-scored them by 241 more points on the year (6.6 per game).
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in scoring (26.4 points per game) and assisting (9.2 assists per game).
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 42.5, 2.8 higher than his season average of 39.7.
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is Clint Capela, who grabs 14.3 per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 30.0.
- Young makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Young’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.0 shot greater than his season average of 2.5.
- Cameron Reddish leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Capela collects 2.3 blocks a game to pace Atlanta.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Christian Wood is at the top of the Rockets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 22.0 points per game and 10.2 rebounds per game this season.
- John Wall holds the title of Houston assist leader, dishing out 6.0 assists per game this season.
- Eric Gordon leads the Rockets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Houston grabs more steals than Victor Oladipo (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Justin Patton (1.6 per game).
- Patton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from