The Detroit Pistons (17-47) face the Atlanta Hawks (31-32) at Little Caesars Arena on March 7, 2022. The Hawks () will take to the court against the Pistons ( to win) starting at 7:00 PM ET Monday. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of March 7, 2022 at 6:08 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Hawks vs Pistons Betting Odds
Hawks Vs. Pistons Player Props
Injury Report as of March 7
Kevin Huerter: Out (Shoulder)
Frank Jackson: Out (Back),
Hamidou Diallo: Out (Illness)
|Hawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pistons Defense|
|112.5 (8)||Points/Gm||112.2 (22)|
|18.3 (20)||Possessions/Game||16.6 (7)|
|46.8 (5)||Field Goal %||47.5 (27)|
|37.5 (3)||3PT %||37.4 (30)|
|54 (8)||Effective FG %||54.6 (27)|
|57.7 (7)||True Shooting %||58.2 (28)|
|Pistons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hawks Defense|
|103.1 (29)||Points/Gm||111.7 (20)|
|16.6 (24)||Possessions/Game||18.3 (11)|
|42.4 (29)||Field Goal %||46.9 (25)|
|32.1 (29)||3PT %||36.3 (25)|
|48.6 (30)||Effective FG %||54.2 (26)|
|52.5 (29)||True Shooting %||57.4 (25)|
Hawks and Pistons Betting Records
- Atlanta has covered 28 times in 63 chances against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have been favored by 7.5 points or more 13 times this season, and covered the spread in six of those contests.
- So far this season, 34 out of Atlanta’s 63 games have hit the over.
- Detroit has won 32 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 32 times.
- When playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs this season, the Pistons have an ATS record of 21-16.
- A total of 31 Detroit games this year have hit the over.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Hawks knocked off the Pistons . Trae Young led the Hawks with 32 points, and Kelly Olynyk paced the Pistons with 21. The Hawks covered the spread as 11.5-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 226 total points to go over the 212.5-point over/under.
- 10/25/2021 DNP – Hawks: Danilo Gallinari
- Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He scores 28 points per game while also adding 9.3 assists.
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is Clint Capela, who pulls down 12 per game.
- Young is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, knocking down 2.9 per game.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who averages 1.4 per game. Delon Wright leads the team averaging 1.1 steals an outing.
- The Pistons leader in scoring is Saddiq Bey with 16 points per game. He also adds 5.8 rebounds per game and 2.8 assists per game.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Isaiah Stewart (8.5 rebounds per game) and Killian Hayes (4.1 assists per game).
- Bey is tops from three-point range for the Pistons, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Hamidou Diallo tops Detroit in steals with 1.2 per game, and Stewart leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.