The Atlanta Hawks (26-24) are slightly favored () to continue a six-game home win streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (22-27) on Tuesday, April 6 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Hawks vs Pelicans Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 6
John Collins: Out (Ankle),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Knee)
Nickeil Alexander-Walker: Day To Day (Leg),
Josh Hart: Out (Thumb),
Brandon Ingram: Day To Day (Foot),
Kira Lewis Jr.: Day To Day (Calf),
Zion Williamson: Day To Day (Thumb)
Hawks and Pelicans Records ATS
- Atlanta has a 26-23-1 record ATS this year.
- The Hawks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 3 points or more, going 11-9-1 this season.
- Only 24 of 50 Atlanta games this season (48%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- New Orleans has a 23-25 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least a 3-point underdog, the Pelicans often fail to meet expectations with only a 6-9 record against the spread.
- New Orleans and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 64.6% (31) of its 48 games played.
Head to Head
The Hawks knocked off the Pelicans 126-103 in the last meeting between the two teams on April 2, 2021. Bogdan Bogdanovic scored 26 points to lead the Hawks, and Kira Lewis Jr. scored 21 points for the Pelicans. The Hawks covered the spread as 1-point favorites, and the teams scored 229 total points to cover the 212.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/2/2021||Hawks||Pelicans||-1||212.5||-119||-102||Regular Season||126-103 ATL|
- In Atlanta’s matchups this season, the Hawks and their opponents have exceeded Tuesday’s point total of 225.5 points 29 times (58% of opportunities).
- In New Orleans’ games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup total in 31 out of 49 matchups (63.3%).
- On average, the over/under in Hawks games is 1.0 points fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.5 points separates the average total points bet in Pelicans’ games (230 points) and this game’s over/under (225.5 points).
- The Hawks’ average implied point total this season is 1.8 more points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (115.8 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- Atlanta has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (114) 26 times this season.
- The Pelicans’ average implied point total on the season (115.4 points) is 4.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (111 points).
- New Orleans has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points 33 times this season.
- The Hawks are at the 12th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.2 PPG), while the Pelicans allow the 27th-fewest points per game (115) in the league.
- The Hawks have totaled 97 more points than their opponents this season (1.9 per game on average), and the Pelicans have scored only eight more points than their opponents (0.1 per game).
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in scoring (25.2 points per game) and assisting (9.4 assists per game).
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 42.5, 3.9 higher than his season average of 38.6.
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is Clint Capela, who grabs 14.2 per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 15.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 14.2.
- The Hawks are led by Bogdanovic from long distance. He connects on 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who averages 2.3 per game. Cameron Reddish leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 2.3.
- The Pelicans leader in scoring is Zion Williamson with 26.4 points per game. He also adds 7.1 rebounds per game and 3.5 assists per game.
- Williamson’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 41.5, 4.5 higher than his season average of 37.0.
- When it comes to New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Steven Adams with 9.0 rebounds per game and Lonzo Ball with 5.6 assists per game.
- Adams’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 15.5, 3.4 less than his season average of 18.9.
- Ball makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pelicans, averaging 3.1 treys per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Nobody on New Orleans grabs more steals than Ball (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than James Johnson (0.9 per game).
- Ball’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from