The Indiana Pacers (25-50) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (37-37) on March 28, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The Hawks (on the spread, on the moneyline) meet the Pacers on Monday at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of March 28, 2022 at 7:09 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Hawks vs Pacers Betting Odds
Hawks Vs. Pacers Player Props
Injury Report as of March 28
John Collins: Out (Finger/Foot),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Knee),
Danilo Gallinari: Out (Elbow),
Skylar Mays: Out (Illness)
Duane Washington Jr.: Out (Hip),
Malcolm Brogdon: Out (Rest),
Ricky Rubio: Out For Season (Knee),
T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist),
Isaiah Jackson: Out (Headache),
Myles Turner: Out For Season (Foot),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Chris Duarte: Out (Toe)
|Hawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pacers Defense|
|112.9 (7)||Points/Gm||113.6 (25)|
|15.5 (26)||Possessions/Game||24.5 (25)|
|46.8 (6)||Field Goal %||47.7 (27)|
|37 (3)||3PT %||36.5 (27)|
|53.9 (8)||Effective FG %||54.3 (26)|
|57.7 (8)||True Shooting %||57.9 (27)|
|Pacers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hawks Defense|
|110.5 (15)||Points/Gm||112.2 (22)|
|24.5 (6)||Possessions/Game||15.5 (5)|
|46.1 (17)||Field Goal %||47.1 (25)|
|34 (25)||3PT %||36.3 (25)|
|52.8 (18)||Effective FG %||54.3 (26)|
|56 (19)||True Shooting %||57.5 (24)|
Hawks and Pacers Betting Records
- Atlanta has won 31 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 43 times.
- The Hawks are 4-8 ATS this season when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Atlanta’s games have hit the over 38 out of 74 times this season.
- Indiana has put together a 34-41-0 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Pacers have an ATS record of 9-4.
- So far this year, 40 out of Indiana’s 75 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Head to Head
The Hawks got a team-high 47 points out of Trae Young on the way to a win against Tyrese Haliburton (25 points) and the Pacers in their last matchup on March 13, 2022. The Hawks were 12.5-point favorites in the game, but the Pacers covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 259 total points to cover the 237-point over/under.
- 3/13/2022 DNP – Hawks: John Collins
- 12/1/2021 DNP – Hawks: Bogdan Bogdanovic; Pacers: Justin Holiday
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Young. He averages 28.2 points per game and dishes out 9.6 assists.
- Atlanta is led by Clint Capela’s 11.8 rebounds per game.
- Young makes three threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Bogdan Bogdanovic, who grabs 1.1 per game. Capela leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Buddy Hield owns the Pacers top spot in scoring with 15.4 points per game and also tacks on 4.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest.
- Oshae Brissett (5.2 rebounds per game) and Haliburton (eight assists per game) are the Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Hield is tops from three-point range for the Pacers, hitting 3.2 threes per game.
- Haliburton is a defensive force for Indiana, leading the team in both steals (1.7 per game) and blocks (0.6 per game).