De’Aaron Fox leads the Sacramento Kings (18-25) against the Atlanta Hawks (22-21) after putting up 30 points in a 119-105 win over the Cavaliers. The Kings are underdogs in the game on Wednesday, March 24, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 23, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Kings Betting Odds
Hawks vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 24
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
Danilo Gallinari: Day To Day (Knee)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Chimezie Metu: Day To Day (Wrist),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Hawks and Kings Records ATS
- Atlanta has put together a 22-20-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are 10-8-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 3-point favorite.
- Only 19 of 43 Atlanta games this season (44.2%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento has a 19-24 record against the spread this season.
- As at least a 3-point underdog, the Kings tend to come up short with only a 3-4 record against the spread.
- 37.2% of Sacramento’s 43 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
Trae Young (28 points) led the Hawks past Fox (32 points) and the Kings 121-106 in their most recent matchup on March 13, 2021. The Hawks were favored by 4 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 227 total points in the matchup fell short of the 239.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/13/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-4||239.5||-175||143||Regular Season||121-106 ATL|
- In Atlanta’s matchups this season, the Hawks and their opponents have exceeded Wednesday’s over/under of 236.5 points 12 times (27.9% of opportunities).
- 20 Sacramento games this year (46.5% of its matchups) ended with a final score greater than Wednesday’s over/under of 236.5 points.
- This season the average total for Hawks games is 223.3 points, 13.2 fewer than the over/under of 236.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this game’s over/under (236.5 points) and the average total points bet in Kings’ games (233.9 points) this season.
- The Hawks have an average implied point total of 116.3 this season, which is 3.7 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (120).
- Atlanta has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (120) 12 times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total on the season (117.3 points) is 0.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (117 points).
- This season, Sacramento has scored more than this game’s implied total of 117 points 21 times.
- The Hawks are the NBA’s 15th-highest scoring team (112.6 PPG), while the Kings allow their opponents the 29th-fewest points per game (119.3) in the league.
- The Hawks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 80 points this season (1.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Kings have out-scored them by 201 more points on the year (4.7 per game).
- Young leads the Hawks in scoring (25.7 points per game) and assisting (9.4 assists per game).
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is Clint Capela, who grabs 14.1 per game.
- The Hawks are led by Young from long distance. He knocks down 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Cameron Reddish leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Capela collects 2.2 blocks an outing to pace Atlanta.
- Fox’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 23.8 points per game and 7.4 assists per game.
- Richaun Holmes’ 8.7 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.9 points per game.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, averaging 4.0 treys per game.
- Tyrese Haliburton is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from