The Atlanta Hawks (7-9) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (10-7) at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, November 20, 2021. The Hornets have won five games in a row. The Hawks (on the spread) and Hornets ( to win) will meet Saturday at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
This article refers to lines valid as of November 20, 2021 at 7:10 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hawks vs Hornets Betting Odds
Hawks Vs. Hornets Player Props
Injury Report as of November 20
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Wrist),
Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Shoulder)
P.J. Washington: Out (Elbow)
|Hawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hornets Defense|
|109 (10)||Points/Gm||113.6 (30)|
|12.4 (26)||Possessions/Game||30.6 (24)|
|45.6 (13)||Field Goal %||45.9 (22)|
|36.5 (5)||3PT %||33.1 (9)|
|52.1 (15)||Effective FG %||53.2 (22)|
|55.3 (11)||True Shooting %||56.6 (24)|
|Hornets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hawks Defense|
|112.8 (2)||Points/Gm||109.5 (22)|
|30.6 (7)||Possessions/Game||12.4 (5)|
|45.2 (15)||Field Goal %||46 (23)|
|37 (3)||3PT %||34.3 (16)|
|52.3 (12)||Effective FG %||53.5 (24)|
|55 (16)||True Shooting %||56.7 (25)|
Hawks and Hornets Betting Records
- Atlanta is 6-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Hawks have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, seven out of Atlanta’s 16 games have hit the over.
- Charlotte is 10-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Hornets have won their only game this year when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- In Charlotte’s 17 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Trae Young. He scores 25.1 points per game and dishes out 9.2 assists.
- Atlanta is led in rebounds by Clint Capela’s 11.6 per game.
- The Hawks are led by Young from long distance. He hits 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who records 1.2 per game. Cameron Reddish leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
- Miles Bridges owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 20.8 points per game and also tacks on 7.4 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (7.7 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (7.5 assists per game).
- Ball makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, averaging 2.8 treys per game.
- Charlotte’s Ball has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with two per game and Plumlee is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.