The Atlanta Hawks (28-25) visit the Charlotte Hornets (27-24) as 4-point favorites after Trae Young went off for 42 points in the Hawks’ 120-108 victory over the Bulls. The game airs on BSSE at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, April 11, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 220.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of April 10, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Hornets Betting Odds
Hawks vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 11
Tony Snell: Out (Ankle),
John Collins: Out (Ankle),
Trae Young: Day To Day (Calf),
Danilo Gallinari: Day To Day (Foot),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Knee)
Gordon Hayward: Out (Foot),
LaMelo Ball: Out (Wrist),
Malik Monk: Out (Ankle)
Hawks and Hornets Records ATS
- Atlanta is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 28-24-1.
- The Hawks are 10-7 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 4-point favorite.
- Atlanta and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 49.1% of its games this season (26/53).
- Charlotte has routinely covered the spread this season with a record of 29-21-1.
- As at least a 4-point underdog, the Hornets tend to outperform with a 4-2 record against the spread.
- 26 of Charlotte’s 51 games (51%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Hawks||Hornets||-5||229||-196||161||Regular Season||113-105 CHA|
|1/6/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-6||232.5||-231||189||Regular Season||102-94 CHA|
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over Sunday’s 220.5 total in 34 out of 53 games (64.2%) this season.
- In 25 out of Charlotte’s 51 games this season (49%), the competing teams scored more points than the point total in Sunday’s matchup.
- On average, the Hawks have seen a 225 over/under in their games this season, 4.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (222.9 points).
- The Hawks’ average implied point total this season is 3.8 more points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (115.8 implied points on average compared to 112 implied points in this game).
- Atlanta has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (112) 32 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hornets (115) is seven more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Charlotte has scored more than 108 points 34 times this season.
- The Hawks are at the 11th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.5 PPG), while the Hornets allow the 17th-fewest points per game (111.8) in the league.
- The Hawks have totaled 107 more points than their opponents this season (two per game on average), while the Hornets have been out-scored by 37 total points (0.7 per game average differential).
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Young. He puts up 25.4 points per game and dishes out 9.5 assists.
- Young’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 10.5 assists, 1.0 assist higher than his season average of 9.5.
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 14.0 rebounds per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 15.5 boards, 1.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 14.0.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who averages 2.3 per game. Cameron Reddish leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Reddish’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- The Hornets leader in scoring is Terry Rozier with 20.3 points per game. He also adds 4.0 rebounds per game and 3.4 assists per game.
- Rozier’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 5.2 points greater than his season average of 20.3.
- Cody Zeller (7.3 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (6.1 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Zeller’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 1.8 greater than his season average of 18.7.
- Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, knocking down 3.3 threes per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 1.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Nobody on Charlotte grabs more steals than Ball (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than P.J. Washington (1.3 per game).
- Washington’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from