The Miami Heat (28-17) will try to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Atlanta Hawks (19-25) on January 21, 2022 at State Farm Arena. The Hawks (on the spread) and Heat ( to win) will meet Friday at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2022 at 5:09 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Hawks vs Heat Betting Odds
Hawks Vs. Heat Player Props
Injury Report as of January 21
Danilo Gallinari: Day To Day (Achilles),
Gorgui Dieng: Day To Day (Illness),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
Clint Capela: Day To Day (Ankle)
Victor Oladipo: Out (Right Knee),
Markieff Morris: Out (Reconditioning),
KZ Okpala: Out (Wrist),
Kyle Lowry: Out (Personal),
Tyler Herro: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Hawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|111.2 (8)||Points/Gm||102.8 (2)|
|19.6 (18)||Possessions/Game||19 (10)|
|46.2 (10)||Field Goal %||44.1 (6)|
|37.4 (3)||3PT %||35 (17)|
|53.3 (11)||Effective FG %||52.4 (15)|
|57.1 (7)||True Shooting %||56.1 (17)|
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hawks Defense|
|107 (22)||Points/Gm||112.3 (25)|
|19 (20)||Possessions/Game||19.6 (13)|
|46 (14)||Field Goal %||46.8 (25)|
|37.5 (2)||3PT %||36.2 (27)|
|53.8 (7)||Effective FG %||54.2 (25)|
|57.4 (5)||True Shooting %||57.4 (25)|
Hawks and Heat Betting Records
- Atlanta has covered 17 times in 44 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Hawks are 9-14 ATS this season when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- So far this season, 24 out of Atlanta’s 44 games have gone over the point total.
- Miami has compiled a 27-18-0 ATS record so far this season.
- When playing as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Heat have an ATS record of 12-2.
- Miami’s games have gone over the point total 25 out of 45 times this year.
Head to Head
The Heat defeated the Hawks in the last meeting between the two teams on January 14, 2022. Trae Young scored 24 points to pace the Hawks, and Tyler Herro scored 24 points for the Heat. The Heat covered the spread as 5.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 242 total points to hit the over on the 222.5-point over/under.
- 1/14/2022 DNP – Hawks: Clint Capela
- 1/12/2022 DNP – Hawks: Clint Capela, Cameron Reddish
- Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He puts up 27.9 points per game while adding 9.5 assists.
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is Clint Capela, who grabs 13 per game.
- The Hawks are led by Young from beyond the arc. He hits 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who records 1.5 per game. Young leads the team averaging one steal an outing.
- Herro outpaced his teammates on the Heat scoring front by putting up 20.7 points per game. He adds 4.9 rebounds and four assists per game this season.
- The Miami leaders in rebounds and assists are Omer Yurtseven (6.7 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (8.1 assists per game).
- Duncan Robinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, cashing in 2.9 treys per game.
- Miami’s Lowry has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with one per game and Caleb Martin is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.