The Atlanta Hawks (27-24) will try to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (25-23) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, April 7 as favorites. The Grizzlies have won three games in a row. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Hawks vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 7
John Collins: Out (Ankle),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Knee)
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Brandon Clarke: Out (Calf),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Leg)
Hawks and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Atlanta has put together a 27-23-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are 13-10-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 2-point favorite.
- Only 24 of 51 Atlanta games this season (47.1%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 29-18-1.
- The Grizzlies achieve a 12-6-1 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 2-point underdog.
- 25 of Memphis’ 48 games (52.1%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Trae Young scored a team-high 36 points to lead the Hawks past Ja Morant (28 points) and the Grizzlies 122-112 in their most recent matchup on December 26, 2020. The Grizzlies were favored by 2.5 points in the game, but the Hawks covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 234 total points to go under the 239-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/26/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-2.5||239||-140||117||Regular Season||122-112 ATL|
- In Atlanta’s matchups this season, the Hawks and their opponents have exceeded Wednesday’s over/under of 228.5 points 22 times (43.1% of opportunities).
- 19 Memphis games this year (39.6% of its matchups) finished with a final score greater than Wednesday’s over/under of 228.5 points.
- This season the average total for Hawks games is 224.6 points, 3.9 fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.3 points separates this game’s over/under (228.5 points) and the average total points bet in Grizzlies’ games (223.2 points) this season.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total this season is 0.8 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (115.8 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Atlanta has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 25 times.
- The 114.5-point average implied total on the season for the Grizzlies is 1.5 more points than the team’s 113-point implied total in this matchup.
- Memphis has scored more than 113 points 24 times this season.
- The Hawks are the league’s 11th-highest scoring team (113.4 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111.1) in NBA action.
- The Hawks have totaled 113 more points than their opponents this season (2.2 per game on average), and the Grizzlies have scored 52 more points than their opponents (one per game).
- Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He puts up 25.3 points per game while also adding 9.5 assists.
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 0.1 less than his season average of 38.6.
- Atlanta is led in rebounds by Clint Capela’s 14.1 per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 16.5 boards, 2.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 14.1.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic makes 2.4 threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who collects 2.3 per game. Cameron Reddish leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 2.3.
- The Grizzlies go-to guy, Morant, leads the team in both scoring (18.8 points per game) and assists (7.4 assists per game).
- Morant’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 9.5 assists, 2.1 higher than his season average of 7.4.
- Jonas Valanciunas collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, grabbing 12.5 per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 18.5 rebounds, 6.0 rebounds higher than his season average of 12.5.
- Grayson Allen is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Dillon Brooks is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Brandon Clarke leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Brooks’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from