The Boston Celtics (7-7) will look to Jayson Tatum (14th in NBA, 23.5 points per game) when they attempt to knock off Trae Young (ninth in league, 25.5) and the Atlanta Hawks (6-9) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at State Farm Arena. The game tips at 7:30 PM ET. The Hawks () will play against the Celtics ( to win) starting at 7:30 PM ET Wednesday. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of November 17, 2021 at 5:11 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hawks vs Celtics Betting Odds
Hawks Vs. Celtics Player Props
Injury Report as of November 17
Kevin Huerter: Day To Day (Hamstring),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Wrist),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Day To Day (Ankle),
Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Shoulder)
Robert Williams III: Out (Knee),
Jaylen Brown: Out (Leg)
|Hawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Celtics Defense|
|108.9 (10)||Points/Gm||106.1 (13)|
|13.2 (26)||Possessions/Game||20.2 (13)|
|45.3 (15)||Field Goal %||43.3 (7)|
|36.6 (6)||3PT %||32.8 (7)|
|51.7 (20)||Effective FG %||50.2 (6)|
|55 (17)||True Shooting %||54.1 (10)|
|Celtics Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hawks Defense|
|107.2 (20)||Points/Gm||110.2 (24)|
|20.2 (18)||Possessions/Game||13.2 (5)|
|43.9 (24)||Field Goal %||46.1 (22)|
|32.7 (26)||3PT %||34.9 (20)|
|50.5 (23)||Effective FG %||53.7 (24)|
|54.1 (21)||True Shooting %||56.9 (25)|
Hawks and Celtics Betting Records
- Atlanta has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- When playing as at least 5-point favorites this season, the Hawks have an ATS record of 3-2.
- In Atlanta’s 15 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- Boston has put together an 8-6-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Celtics have covered the spread when playing as at least 5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over five out of 14 times this season.
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Young. He averages 25.5 points per game and dishes out 9.1 assists.
- Atlanta is led in rebounds by Clint Capela’s 11.6 per game.
- Young makes 2.6 threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Cameron Reddish, who averages 1.1 per game. Capela leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
- Tatum owns the Celtics top spot in scoring with 23.5 points per game and also tacks on 8.5 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest.
- Robert Williams III (9.3 rebounds per game) and Dennis Schroder (5.2 assists per game) are the Boston leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, cashing in 2.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Boston grabs more steals than Marcus Smart (2.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Al Horford (2.1 per game).