The Albany (NY) Great Danes (0-2) play the Harvard Crimson (1-1) at SEFCU Arena on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. The game tips at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Crimson’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Great Danes ( ).
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 4:09 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Harvard vs Albany (NY) Betting Odds
Harvard Betting Insights
- Harvard did not participate in any games in 2020-21.
Albany (NY) Betting Insights
- Albany (NY) went 11-7-0 ATS last year.
- The Great Danes covered the spread three times last season (3-0 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 11 of Albany (NY)’s games last season hit the over.
- Albany (NY) and its opponents combined to score more than 141 points in nine of 18 games last season.
- The average over/under for Great Danes matchups last year was 137.4, 3.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Albany (NY) Key Players
- C.J. Kelly put up 14.3 points per game last season.
- Jamel Horton collected 3.1 assists a game and Kellon Taylor grabbed 5.5 rebounds per outing.
- Antonio Rizzuto was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Kelly grabbed 1.1 steals per game. Jarvis Doles averaged 0.6 blocks an outing.